IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
India vs South Africa ODI
IND vs SA Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs SA 2nd t20 fantasy Predictions.
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, India vs South Africa ODI, India vs South Africa Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs SA ( India vs South Africa ) Match Details
|Match||India vs South Africa (IND vs SA)|
|League||India vs South Africa ODI|
|Date||Sunday, 9th October 2022|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
IND vs SA Match Venue: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi, India
IND vs SA Pitch Report:
The second ODI will be played in Ranchi. The pitch here is a batting paradise as it’s a pretty flat surface. 250 plus will be a par score here. Pacers will surely get good support.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. There will be 20% chances of rain and humidity will be 79% along with the wind sped 8 km/h
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||2|
|Bowling first won:||2|
|1st inn avg score:||261|
|2nd inn avg score:||198|
IND vs SA (India vs South Africa) Playing 11
IND vs SA (India vs South Africa) Match Previews
IND vs SA: India is set to take on South Africa in India vs South Africa ODI on Sunday, 09 October 2022 at 13:30 PM IST
A fightback from Sanju Samson went in vain in the last game as they needed 30 off last over. Can India make a comeback?
India (IND) Team Updates
- India lost the first ODI by nine runs and have conceded 1-0 in the three-match ODI series.
- India will be eyeing to make a comeback after the loss in the first game. Top-order batters disappointed in the first game. Shikhar Dhawan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, and Ishan Kishan have to contribute more if India harbors hopes of leveling the series.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad will bat at the one-down position.
- Ishan Kishan and Shreyas Iyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
South Africa (SA) Team Updates
- South Africa has momentum now and will be eyeing a 2-0 series win in Ranchi.
- On account of their win in the first ODI, South Africa got 10 points. A win in the second ODI will give another 10 points and a series win for South Africa.
- They are currently ranked 11 in ICC Super League Points Table. Another two wins and the visitors will make much-needed progress in the points table.
- Janneman Malan and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Temba Bavuma will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Keshav Maharaj and Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs SA Winner Predictions
South Africa looks stronger team as compared to India, the are the favourites to win the match
IND vs SA Head to Head
Indian and South African cricket teams have faced each other a total of 88 times in 50-over cricket. South Africa has gotten better than India a total of 50 times. Whereas the Indian team has won 35 matches.
IND vs SA Recent Forms
IND – L W W W
SA – W NR L W
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
IND vs SA Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Quinton de Kock is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs SA Winning Predictions
- South Africa team has the upper hand over India team. So try to pick more players from South Africa
IND vs SA Small League Must Picks:
IND – Sanju Samson [113 points], Shardul Thakur [108 points]
SA – David Miller [96 points], Heinrich Klaasen [94 points]
IND vs SA Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Mohammed Siraj [4 points], Avesh Khan [7 points]
SA – Aiden Markram [1 points], Tabraiz Shamsi [23 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Shubman Gill [3, 130, 33, 82*, 98*]
- Shikhar Dhawan [4, 40, 33, 81*, 58]
- Ravi Bishnoi [1W, 1W , 4W, 2W, 2W]
- Shreyas Iyer [50, 1, 64, 24, 10]
- Shardul Thakur [(33, 2W), 1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Sanju Samson [86*, 15, 43*, DNB, 15]
South Africa (SA) Key Players
- Aiden Markram [0, DNB, 33, 25, 27]
- Quinton de Kock [48, 68, 69*, 1, 7]
- Kagiso Rabada [2W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 1W]
- David Miller [75*, 19*, 106*, 0, 34*]
IND vs SA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Shikhar Dhawan [PTs: 8, CR: 9]
- Quinton de Kock [PTs: 69, CR: 9]
- Kagiso Rabada [PTs: 80, CR: 9]
- Shardul Thakur [PTs: 108, CR: 8.5]
IND vs SA Live Telecast
IND vs SA match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs SA Squads
India (IND) Squad
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan(WK), Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson(WK), Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar, Rahul Tripathi, Rajat Patidar, Deepak Chahar, Shahbaz Ahmed
South Africa (SA) Squad
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock(WK), Temba Bavuma(C), Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Reeza Hendricks, Andile Phehlukwayo, Marco Jansen, Anrich Nortje