AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Australia vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
Australia vs South Africa Test
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Australia vs South Africa, 2nd Test
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Australia vs South Africa Test, Australia vs South Africa Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
AUS vs SA (Australia vs South Africa) Match Details
|Match||Australia vs South Africa (AUS vs SA)|
|League||Australia vs South Africa Test|
|Date||Monday, 26th December 2022|
|Time||05:00 AM (IST) – 11:30 PM (GMT)|
AUS vs SA Match Venue: Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne , Australia
AUS vs SA Pitch Report:
The Melbourne wicket is a typical Aussie wicket where the batters find it tough against the Pacers to score runs, No brainer that the pitch will help the pacers. However, the spinners shall come into the picture as the game progresses. The batters would need to get their eye in before having a go at the bowlers. The conditions will be ideal for pace bowling. The weather is expected to remain constant throughout the test match with very little chance of rain.
The weather will be clean on first 3 days while there are slight chances of rain in next 2 days. AUS vs SA Today Weather Report.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||55|
|Bowling first won:||39|
|1st inn avg score:||310|
|2nd inn avg score:||312|
|3rd inn avg score:||255|
|4th inn avg score:||172|
AUS vs SA (Australia vs South Africa) Playing 11
Australia vs South Africa (AUS vs SA) Match Previews
AUS vs SA Match Preview: Australia vs South Africa Test will see Australia facing off against South Africa on Monday, 26 December 2022 at 05:00 AM IST.
Australia witnessed first test in 91 years which was over in just two days. The green grass covering of the pitch always meant that the pitch would be favourable for the bowlers. As it turned out the Proteas lost the game by 6 wickets.
ICC Team rated the Gabba Pitch as below Average due to excessive Grass on the surface and unplayable conditions.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Usman Khawaja and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at the one-down position.
- Steven Smith and Travis Head will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pat Cummins will lead the Australia as a Captain.
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Travis Head and Nathan Lyon will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Pat Cummins is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
South Africa (SA) Team Updates
- Dean Elgar and Sarel Erwee will probably open the inning.
- Rassie van der-Dussen will bat at the one-down position.
- Temba Bavuma and Khaya Zondo will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dean Elgar will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kyle Verreynne will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Keshav Maharaj will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Prediction
Australia looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, AUS will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
AUS vs SA Australia vs South Africa Test Match Expert Advice: Pat Cummins will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Travis Head will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
AUS vs SA Dream11 Top Picks
- Marnus Labuschagne – Marnus Labuschagne is in the best form of his life in the Test arena. He is expected to be the star batsman for Australia, especially in home conditions. The right-handed batsman recently scored a double century against the West Indies. Marnus Labuschagne will be part of the dream team in this match as well.
- Anrich Nortje – Anrich Nortje is going to be the X-factor for South Africa with his pace and his recent bowling performances in the T20 World Cup. The speedster is capable of hitting 150 kmph sustainably and will enjoy bouncy conditions in Australia. Anrich Nortje must be taken in the team
AUS vs SA Head to Head
Australia and South Africa have faced each other in 99 matches in Test. Out of these 99 games , Australia have won 53 whereas South Africa have come out victorious on 26 occasions . 20 matches ended with draw.
AUS vs SA Recent Forms
AUS – W W W W L
SA – L L L W
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports India
- Dean Elgar is one of the best options from South Africa. He failed to score in the first match but will be looking to bounce back with a better performance.
- Kagiso Rabada is one of the best fast bowlers going around in tests at the moment. He had a brilliant outing in the last match and was best bowler for African team.
- Anrich Nortje pace was hard to handle for the Australian team, He can be a nightmare with his pace if he gets it right
- Marnus Labuschagne is a run machine and must be a straightforward option for captain in all types of leagues.
- Pat Cummins must be in the fantasy team if his is in the playing 11 in a test. He has sensational record in Australia and is the #1 bowler in tests.
AUS vs SA Fantasy Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
AUS vs SA Winning Prediction
- Australia team has the upper hand over South Africa team. So try to pick more players from Australia
AUS vs SA Small League Must Picks:
AUS – Pat Cummins [132 points], Travis Head [119 points]
SA – Kagiso Rabada [154 points], Kyle Verreynne [110 points]
AUS vs SA Grand League Risky Picks:
AUS – David Warner [11 points], Usman Khawaja [19 points]
SA – Rassie van der-Dussen [13 points], Dean Elgar [17 points]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Usman Khawaja [[137, 101*]]
- Marnus Labuschagne [4, 5, 0, 14, 29]
- Steven Smith [80*, 4, 9, 8, 35]
- Nathan Lyon [[2W, 2W], 3W, [3W, 2W], [0W, 4W]]
- Mitchell Starc [1W, 2W, 1W, 0W, 2W]
- Travis Head [69, 27, 70*, 23, 27]
- Pat Cummins [3W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 0W]
South Africa (SA) Key Players
- Dean Elgar [[28, 96*], [1, 77], [15, 17], [58, 29]]
- Marco Jansen [0W, 1W, 0W, [4W, 3W]]
- Anrich Nortje [4W, 1W, 4W, 0W, 0W]
- Temba Bavuma [36, 10, 2, 8, 3]
- Kagiso Rabada [1W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
AUS vs SA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Marnus Labuschagne [PTs: 23, CR: 9]
- Steven Smith [PTs: 74, CR: 9]
- Kagiso Rabada [PTs: 154, CR: 9]
AUS vs SA Live Telecast
AUS vs SA match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
AUS vs SA Squads
Australia (AUS) Squad
Usman Khawaja, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Alex Carey(WK), Pat Cummins(C), Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Scott Boland, Marcus Harris, Lance Morris, Michael Neser
South Africa (SA) Squad
Dean Elgar(C), Sarel Erwee, Rassie van der-Dussen, Temba Bavuma, Khaya Zondo, Kyle Verreynne(WK), Marco Jansen, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Theunis de Bruyn, Lizaad Williams, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Simon Harmer, Gerald Coetzee