IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
India vs South Africa ODI
IND vs SA 3rd ODI Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs SA 3rd odi fantasy Predictions.
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, India vs South Africa ODI, India vs South Africa Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs SA ( India vs South Africa ) Match Details
|Match||India vs South Africa (IND vs SA)|
|League||India vs South Africa ODI|
|Date||Tuesday, 11th October 2022|
|Time||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)|
IND vs SA Match Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi , Delhi, India
IND vs SA Pitch Report:
Pitch at Delhi venue is quite good for batting, the ball comes nicely onto the bat and ground is short too. Dew definitely plays a role. Chasing is preferable option here.
The weather on match day is expected to remain under clouds and there are 50% chances of rain ass well.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||12 (46%)|
|Bowling first won:||13 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score:||230|
|2nd inn avg score:||208|
IND vs SA (India vs South Africa) Playing 11
IND vs SA (India vs South Africa) Match Previews
IND vs SA: India will lock horns against South Africa in India vs South Africa ODI on Tuesday, 11 October 2022 at 13:30 PM IST
This will be a series decider and let us check the fantasy predictions ahead of the 3rd ODI.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Shreyas Iyers excellent run in ODIs continued as he brought up his fifth fifty-plus score in six innings, this time converting it into his second ODI ton as India levelled the series with a seven-wicket win.
- Ishan Kishan played an equally important role in Indias victory, scoring 93 off 84, which included seven sixes and four fours, and was involved in a massive 161-run partnership with Shreyas (113* off 111, 15 fours) to set up the chase.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan will bat at the one-down position.
- Shreyas Iyer and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Avesh Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
South Africa (SA) Team Updates
- South African team could not capitalise on the start given by Markarm and Reeza Hendricks.
- They fell short 30-35 runs and as a result their bowlers could not defend the total.
- Janneman Malan and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Reeza Hendricks will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Keshav Maharaj will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Aiden Markram and Keshav Maharaj will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs SA Winner Predictions
India looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
IND vs SA Head to Head
Indian and South African cricket teams have faced each other a total of 89 times in 50-over cricket. South Africa has gotten better than India a total of 50 times. Whereas the Indian team has won 36 matches.
IND vs SA Recent Forms
IND – W L W W
SA – L W NR L
IND vs SA Live Telecast The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar
IND vs SA Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Quinton de Kock is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Batters.
IND vs SA Winning Predictions
- India team has the upper hand over South Africa team. So try to pick more players from India
IND vs SA Small League Must Picks:
IND – Shreyas Iyer [228 points], Sanju Samson [150 points]
SA – David Miller [141 points], Heinrich Klaasen [136 points]
IND vs SA Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Avesh Khan [11 points], Washington Sundar [29 points]
SA – Bjorn Fortuin [0 points], Anrich Nortje [4 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan [4, 40, 33, 81*, 58]
- Shubman Gill [3, 130, 33, 82*, 98*]
- Shardul Thakur [(33, 2W), 1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Sanju Samson [86*, 15, 43*, DNB, 15]
- Shreyas Iyer [50, 1, 64, 24, 10]
South Africa (SA) Key Players
- Anrich Nortje [0W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Quinton de Kock [48, 68, 69*, 1, 7]
- Aiden Markram [0, DNB, 33, 25, 27]
- Reeza Hendricks [42, 74, 70, 53]
- Kagiso Rabada [2W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 1W]
- David Miller [75*, 19*, 106*, 0, 34*]
IND vs SA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Shikhar Dhawan [PTs: 35, CR: 9]
- Quinton de Kock [PTs: 79, CR: 9]
- David Miller [PTs: 141, CR: 8.5]
- Shreyas Iyer [PTs: 228, CR: 8.5]
IND vs SA Live Telecast
IND vs SA match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs SA Squads
India (IND) Squad
Shikhar Dhawan(C), Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan(WK), Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson(WK), Washington Sundar, Shahbaz Ahmed, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Mukesh Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rahul Tripathi, Rajat Patidar
South Africa (SA) Squad
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock(WK), Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj(C), Kagiso Rabada, Bjorn Fortuin, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Temba Bavuma, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen