England vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Match Prediction
ENG vs SL Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
ENG vs SL Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup, England vs Sri Lanka Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
ENG vs SL (England vs Sri Lanka) Match Details
||England vs Sri Lanka (ENG vs SL)
||ICC Mens T20 World Cup
||Saturday, 5th November 2022
||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)
ENG vs SL Match Venue
: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney , Australia
ENG vs SL Pitch Report
: The pitch at the SCG has been a sporting wicket for cricket. It has had something for both the batters and bowlers. The pacers get nice carry and bounce which is not a rare scene in Australia. Spinners on the other hand, use the longer boundaries to get some quick wickets. The batters should take sometime to get their eye in and post that can look to put up a big total. The par score is expected to be around 160-170 runs. The pitch might be a touch slower than usual as the tournament has progressed in its final stages. The weather at Sydney is expected to be clear and we shall have a full game.
Weather in Sydney, AU is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 19°C on the match day with 63% humidity and 9.9 km/h wind speed. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
Sydney Cricket Ground Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
ENG vs SL (England vs Sri Lanka) Playing 11
England (ENG) Possible Playing 11
1.Jos Buttler(WK)(C), 2. Alex Hales, 3. Dawid Malan, 4. Ben Stokes, 5. Liam Livingstone, 6. Harry Brook, 7. Moeen Ali, 8. Sam Curran, 9. Chris Woakes, 10. Adil Rashid, 11. Mark Wood
Sri Lanka (SL) Possible Playing 11
1.Kusal Mendis(WK), 2. Pathum Nissanka, 3. Dhananjaya de Silva, 4. Charith Asalanka, 5. Bhanuka Rajapaksa, 6. Dasun Shanaka(C), 7. Wanindu Hasaranga, 8. Maheesh Theekshana, 9. Pramod Madushan, 10. Kasun Rajitha, 11. Lahiru Kumara
ENG vs SL (England vs Sri Lanka) Match Preview
ENG vs SL
: England is set to take on Sri Lanka in ICC Mens T20 World Cup on Saturday, 05 November 2022 at 13:30 PM IST
The chances of England reaching the T20 world cup semifinals this year are very good. In order to advance to the semifinals, they would ideally require Australia to lose the match against Afghanistan, but even if Australia win their match against Afghanistan, they can still do so. To surpass Australia in the NRR, if Australia win its game against Afghanistan, all England need to do is defeat Sri Lanka by a margin large enough.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- The English skipper Jos Butler proved against New Zealand He scored a swashbuckling 73(47). He would be high on confidence after that game.
- Jos Buttler and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ben Stokes and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket-Keeping for England. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mark Wood and Chris Woakes will lead the pace attack of his team.
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Kusal Mendis and Pathum Nissanka will probably open the inning.
- Dhananjaya de Silva will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dhananjaya de Silva was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Charith Asalanka and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kusal Mendis will do the Wicket Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wanindu Hassaranga his 3 wickets in the last game come as a huge boost and he would like to continue with that momentum.
- Lahiru Kumara and Pramod Madushan will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG vs SL Dream11 Prediction
Sri Lanka looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?
: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction ENG will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
ENG vs SL ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice
: Sam Curran will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Jos Buttler will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
ENG vs SL Head to Head
ENG vs SL Recent Forms
W L W NR W
W L L W W
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar.
W N L W
W L L W
ENG vs SL Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler, Kusal Mendis are the best choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
ENG vs SL Winning Prediction
- Sri Lanka team has the upper hand over England team. So try to pick more players from Sri Lanka
ENG vs SL Small League Must Picks:
Sam Curran [307 points], Jos Buttler [179 points]
Wanindu Hasaranga [482 points], Dhananjaya de Silva [379 points]
ENG vs SL Grand League Risky Picks:
Adil Rashid [42 points], Harry Brook [47 points]
Kasun Rajitha [95 points], Pramod Madushan [110 points]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Moeen Ali [0W, 24*, 8*, DNB]
- Dawid Malan [3*, 35, 18, 26, 36]
- Ben Stokes [1W, 1W, 2W, 27, 21]
- Mark Wood [1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Liam Livingstone [20, 3W, 29*, 3, 18]
- Jos Buttler [73, 0, 18, 14, 29]
- Sam Curran [2W, 2W, 5W, 2W]
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Lahiru Kumara [2W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa [18, 7, DNB, 19, 5]
- Maheesh Theekshana [0W, 1W, 2W, 2W, 2W]
- Kusal Mendis [25, 5, 68*, 79, 18]
- Dhananjaya de Silva [(66*, 1W), (26, 1W), (31, 1W)]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [3W, 0W, 2W, 3W, 3W]
ENG vs SL Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Ben Stokes [PTs: 156, CR: 8.5]
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 179, CR: 9]
- Kusal Mendis [PTs: 369, CR: 8]
- Dhananjaya de Silva [PTs: 379, CR: 8.5]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [PTs: 482, CR: 9]
ENG vs SL Live Telecast
ENG vs SL match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar
ENG vs SL Squads
England (ENG) Squad
Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes, Liam Livingstone, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Chris Jordan, Luke Wood, Philip Salt(WK), Liam Dawson, David Willey, Richard Gleeson, Tymal Mills
Sri Lanka (SL) Squad
Kusal Mendis(WK), Pathum Nissanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka(C), Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Pramod Madushan, Kasun Rajitha, Lahiru Kumara, Matheesha Pathirana, Dinesh Chandimal(WK), Ashen Bandara, Niroshan Dickwella(WK), Nuwanidu Fernando, Chamika Karunaratne, Asitha Fernando, Praveen Jayawickrama, Jeffrey Vandersay
ENG vs SL Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team