IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs Australia Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs AUS Final, Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs AUS (India vs Australia) Match Details
|Match||India vs Australia (IND vs AUS)|
|League||ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup|
|Date||Sunday, 19th November 2023|
|Time||02:00 PM (IST) – 08:30 AM (GMT)|
IND vs AUS Final, Pitch Report and Todays Weather ReportIND vs AUS Match Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India. IND vs AUS Pitch Report: This is a batting pitch, a total of 32 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 17 matches and the team bowling first has won 15 matches. The average score on this pitch is 237. Winning the toss and batting first would be the right decision. IND vs AUS Weather Report: Weather in Ahmedabad, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to around 21°C on the match day with 56% humidity and 6.6 km/h wind speed. And the visibility is 2 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Narendra Modi Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||17|
|Bowling first won:||15|
|1st inn avg score:||237|
|2nd inn avg score:||208|
IND vs AUS (India vs Australia) Playing 11
India vs Australia (IND vs AUS) Final, Match PreviewIND vs AUS Match Preview: India will lock horns against Australia in ICC Mens ODI Cricket World Cup on Sunday, 19 November 2023 at 02:00 PM IST at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India. India and Australia will play against each other in Final of ICC World Cup 2023 at Ahmedabad. India secured place in the final by defeating New Zealand in semifinal 1 and Australia secured it by defeating South Africa in 2nd semifinal.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Virat Kohli is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shreyas Iyer and Lokesh Rahul will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Shami was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Travis Head and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Travis Head was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- David Warner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Steven Smith and Marnus Labuschagne will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pat Cummins will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs AUS Head to Head
IND vs AUS Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on Star Sports/Hotstar.
Recent Forms:IND – W W W W W AUS – W W W W W
IND vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Lokesh Rahul will be the better option.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs AUS Winning Prediction
- India team has the upper hand over Australia team. So try to pick more players from India.
IND vs AUS Small League Must Picks:IND – Virat Kohli [943 points], Rohit Sharma [794 points] AUS – David Warner [761 points], Glenn Maxwell [740 points]
IND vs AUS Grand League Risky Picks:IND – Suryakumar Yadav [135 points], Mohammed Siraj [439 points] AUS – Josh Inglis [335 points], Travis Head [355 points].
IND vs AUS Death Over Bowlers:IND – Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj AUS – Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood
India (IND) Key Players
- Shubman Gill [51, 23, 92, 9, 26]
- Kuldeep Yadav [2W, 2W, 0W, 2W, 2W, 1W]
- Jasprit Bumrah [2W, 0W, 1W, 3W, 1W]
- Lokesh Rahul [102, 8, 21, 39, 27]
- Mohammed Shami [0W, 2W, 5W, 4W, 5W]
- Ravindra Jadeja [2W, (29*, 5W), (35, 1W)]
- Rohit Sharma [61, 40, 4, 87, 46, 48]
- Virat Kohli [51, 101*, 88, 0, 35]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Travis Head [0, 11, 109, 17, (38, 2W) ]
- Steven Smith [44, 18, 71, 7, 0, 19]
- Josh Hazlewood [2W, 2W, 2W, 1W, 1W]
- Mitchell Starc [1W, 2W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 2W]
- Pat Cummins [0W, 2W, 2W, 1W, 2W]
- Glenn Maxwell [(201*, 1W), (41, 1W), 106, 0W]
- David Warner [18, 15, 81, 104, 163]
IND vs AUS Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Steven Smith [PTs: 388, CR: 8]
- Shubman Gill [PTs: 515, CR: 8.5]
- Mitchell Starc [PTs: 553, CR: 8.5]
- David Warner [PTs: 761, CR: 9]
- Rohit Sharma [PTs: 794, CR: 9]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 943, CR: 9]
IND vs AUS Live TelecastIND vs AUS match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
India vs Australia (IND vs AUS) SquadsIndia (IND) Squad: Rohit Sharma(C), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Lokesh Rahul(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Ishan Kishan(WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Prasidh Krishna Australia (AUS) Squad: Travis Head, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Inglis(WK), Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins(C), Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Alex Carey(WK), Marcus Stoinis, Cameron Green, Sean Abbott
IND vs AUS Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team