IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, India vs Australia Test, India vs Australia Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs AUS Match Venue
: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore, India
IND vs AUS Pitch Report
: Pitch at the Holkar stadium will be good for the batters and spinners, the batters are likely to enjoy the first couple of days while the ball is likely to start spinning from day 1 like the other venues.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain.
Holkar Cricket Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
|3rd inn avg score:
|4th inn avg score:
India vs Australia (IND vs AUS) Match Previews
IND vs AUS Match Preview
: India is set to take on Australia in India vs Australia Test on Wednesday, 01 March 2023 at 09:30 AM IST.
India took 2-0 lead after defeating the last test at Delhi , They have been tremendous with their spin bowling and Australia seems completely clueless.
All eyes will be on Steve Smith and Marnus Labuschagne who will be eyeing to put a big impact unlike the first two test matches.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India defeated Australia by 6 wickets in the second Test to take an unassailable lead of 2-0 in the four-match series.
- Chasing a target of 115 in the fourth innings, India comfortably reached home, thanks to Cheteshwar Pujaras unbeaten 31.
- KL Rahul has been removed from vice captaincy and his spot is under genuine threat from Shubman Gill.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul/Shubhman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Cheteshwar Pujara will bat at the one-down position.
- Virat Kohli and Shreyas Iyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Kona Srikar-Bharat will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- KS Bharat glovework has been quite good and he also looked solid in defence. Axar, Jadeja, and Ashwin will continue to prove to be a nightmare for the visitors.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He got man of the match due to his exceptional 7 wickets haul in the 2nd innings.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Skipper Pat Cummins has travelled to Australia due to a family illness but he will be back for the start of the third test.
- Hazlewood has been ruled out the series. Ashton Agar and Matt Renshaw could join him on the flight back.
- Mitchell Starc and Cameron Green could start this game. Kuhnemann was ineffective and could be dropped. Travis Head might replace David Warner for the opening slot.
- Usman Khawaja and Travis Head will probably open the inning.
- Usman Khawaja has looked good with the bat against the Indian spinners, he will be looking to put a good performance once again.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at the one-down position.
- Steven Smith and Peter Handscomb will handle the middle-order batting.
- Pat Cummins will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Todd Murphy and Nathan Lyon will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Todd Murphy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nathan Lyon was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
India are much more stronger as compared to Australia , They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?
: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, AUS will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
IND vs AUS India vs Australia Test Match Expert Advice
: Ravindra Jadeja will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Ravichandran Ashwin will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
IND vs AUS Head to Head
IND vs AUS Head to Head
: Australia enjoy superiority over India in the head-to-head as the visitors won 43 of the matches they faced while India won 32 of them and 28 of the matches ended in a draw.
IND vs AUS Recent Forms
IND – W W W W L
AUS – L L D W W
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar.
- Ravindra Jadeja’s comeback has been stunning, but not surprising at all. He is as usual the captaincy pick for this match as well.
- Axar Patel has provided vital runs in both the games and we feel he will be among the wickets column too in this game.
- Ravichandaran Ashwin has been phenomenal with the ball, he will be another captaincy or Vice captaincy option in the match.
- Todd Murphy had a sore side and did not bowl enough in the second game. However, he should be ready to go again with enough rest before the third game.
- Nathan Lyon showed why he is a champion bowler and he is a must have for your side.
- Cameron Green : We are going for the all round skills of Cameron Green for this Test. Nagpur pitch might have something for the quicker bowlers and he can be handy with the bat as well.
IND vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs AUS Winning Prediction
- India team has the upper hand over Australia team. So try to pick more players from India
IND vs AUS Small League Must Picks:
Ravindra Jadeja [505 points], Ravichandran Ashwin [381 points]
Todd Murphy [229 points], Nathan Lyon [207 points]
IND vs AUS Grand League Risky Picks:
Shubman Gill [0 points], Shreyas Iyer [31 points]
Cameron Green [0 points], Mitchell Starc [0 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Cheteshwar Pujara [[90, 102*], [3, 53], [0, 16], [0, 47]]
- Mohammed Shami [1W, 2W, 0W, 1W]
- Axar Patel [(21, 1W), 0W, (65, 2W), 31*]
- Rohit Sharma [34, 42, 17, 83, 51*]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [[58, 1W], 0W, 3W, 0W]
- Ravindra Jadeja [1W, 35, (27, 1W), 16, 1W]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Mitchell Starc [[2W, 1W], 1W, 2W, 1W]
- Travis Head [51, 69, 27, 70*, 23]
- Steven Smith [(85, 1W), 80*, 4, 9, 8, 35]
- Marnus Labuschagne [14, 4, 5, 0, 14]
- Nathan Lyon [[1W, 3W], [2W, 2W], 3W, [3W, 2W], [0W, 4W]]
IND vs AUS Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Steven Smith [PTs: 95, CR: 9]
- Marnus Labuschagne [PTs: 147, CR: 9]
- Rohit Sharma [PTs: 235, CR: 8.5]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [PTs: 381, CR: 9]
- Ravindra Jadeja [PTs: 505, CR: 9]
IND vs AUS Live Telecast
IND vs AUS match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar
IND vs AUS Squads
India (IND) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Shubman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav
Australia (AUS) Squad
Usman Khawaja, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Steven Smith, Peter Handscomb(WK), Alex Carey(WK), Cameron Green, Pat Cummins(C), Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Todd Murphy, Mitchell Swepson, Josh Hazlewood, Matthew Kuhnemann, David Warner, Matt Renshaw, Ashton Agar, Lance Morris, Scott Boland
IND vs AUS Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team