IND vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs Pakistan Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs PAK Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
- Ravinder Jadeja ruled out of Asia Cup, Axar Patel has replaced him.
Here we have to discuss IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, India vs Pakistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||India vs Pakistan (IND vs PAK)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Sunday, 4th September 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
IND vs PAK Match Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IND vs PAK Pitch Report:
Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won:||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score:||144|
|2nd inn avg score:||122|
IND vs PAK Probable 11
IND vs PAK Match Previews
India is set to take on Pakistan in Asia Cup T20I on Sunday, 04 September 2022 at 19:30 PM IST
Tighten your seat belts for yet another thriller as India and Pakistan face each other in the Super 4.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India won both of their games in the group stage.
- They defeated Pakistan in their first match and that would give them confidence to repeat the same.
- India faced a huge setback after Jadeja getting ruled out of the Asia cup, Axar Patel has replaced him.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He played a wonderful knock
- Hardik Pandya will be the key allrounder of the team.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan defeated HK in the last match to qualify for the Super 4.
- They put a huge total at first and then restricted HK to just 38 runs.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nawaz is having top most fantasy points in this series.
- Naseem-Shah and Shahnawaz Dhani will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan are coming off after a gigantic win against HK, they must be high on confidence and that keeps them slightly ahead of the battle against India.
IND vs PAK Head to Head
IND – 8 Won
PAK – 2 Won
India and Pakistan have faced each other in 10 matches , Out of these 10 games , India have won 8 whereas Pakistan have come out victorious on 2 occasions.
Both these sides faced each other in the 2nd match of Asia Cup 2022 where India defeated Pakistan.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
- Mohammed Rizwan : He is the highest run getter of the Asia cup , he is a man in form and can be a crucial pick.
- Babar Azam : Babar has failed in both the last games , however he is a big match player and can be a trump card pick.
- Surya Kumar Yadav : SKY Displayed some magnificent hitting in the last game against HK.
- Hardik Pandya : Hardik was the man of the match for his match winning knock against Pakistan, he will be a captaincy pick of the game.
IND – W W
PAK – W L
POINTS TABLE – Asia Cup T20I
|1||Afghanistan – S4||2||2||0||0||2.567||4|
|2||India – S4||2||2||0||0||1.096||4|
|3||Pakistan – S4||2||1||1||0||3.811||2|
|4||Sri Lanka – S4||2||1||1||0||-2.233||2|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
IND vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
IND vs PAK Small League Must Picks:
IND – Bhuvneshwar Kumar [163 points], Suryakumar Yadav [135 points]
PAK – Mohammad Nawaz [197 points], Shadab Khan [171 points]
IND vs PAK Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Axar Patel [0 points], Rishabh Pant [4 points]
PAK – Haris Rauf [23 points], Asif Ali [25 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Rohit Sharma [21, 12, 33, 11, 0]
- Lokesh Rahul [36 0, 30, 1, DNB]
- Arshdeep Singh [1W, 2W, 0W, 3W, 1W]
- Virat Kohli [53*, 35, 17, 16, 11]
- Hardik Pandya [(33*, 3W), 28, 1W, (31, 1W)]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [1W, 4W, 0W, 2W, 0W]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Haris Rauf [0W, 0W, 3W, 3W, 0W]
- Babar Azam [9, 10, 91, 57, 74]
- Fakhar Zaman [53, 10, 26, 3, 109]
- Mohammad Rizwan [78*, 43, 69*, 14, 11]
- Shadab Khan [4W, 0W, 1W, 48*, (86, 4W)]
- Mohammad Nawaz [3W, 3W, 27, 3W, 1W]
IND vs PAK Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Babar Azam [PTs: 30, CR: 9.5]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 128, CR: 9.5]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 134, CR: 9.5]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 157, CR: 9.5]
IND vs PAK Live Telecast
IND vs PAK match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar
IND vs PAK Squads
India (India) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda
Pakistan (Pakistan) Squad
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Khushdil-Shah, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem-Shah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Haider Ali, Hasan Ali