IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, India vs West Indies Test, India vs West Indies Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs WI Match Venue
: Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica West Indies
IND vs WI Pitch Report
: The Windsor Park pitch has historically behaved like a conventional Test wicket, favoring fast bowlers on the first day and becoming easier to bat on the second and third days. On the final two days of the Test, spinners are useful because of how much the pitch has been utilized.
IND vs WI Weather Report
: Weather in Roseau, DM is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 28°C on the match day with 78% humidity and 12.9 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are chances of rain to play a spoilspot on all 5 days
Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
|3rd inn avg score:
|4th inn avg score:
India vs West Indies (IND vs WI) Match Previews
IND vs WI Match Preview
: India will take on West Indies in India vs West Indies Test on Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
After the WTC 2023 Final, Team India’s next task is an all-format tour of the West Indies. In the USA and the West Indies, India will compete in 2 Tests, 3 ODIs, and 5 T20I games.
The cycle for the 2023–25 World Test Championship will include the two Test matches. India last toured the West Indies in 2022, taking both the T20 and ODI series by scores of 4-1 and 3-0, respectively. In 2019, India last played a Test match in the West Indies.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan/Ruturaj Gaikwad will bat at the one-down position in absence of Cheteshwar Pujara.
- Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
West Indies (WI) Team Updates
- Kraigg Brathwaite and Tagenarine Chanderpaul will probably open the inning.
- Alick Athanaze will bat at the one-down position.
- Jermaine Blackwood and Raymon Reifer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kraigg Brathwaite will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Joshua Da Silva will do the Wicket-Keeping for West Indies. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahkeem Cornwall will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Kemar Roach and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction
India looks more strong as compared to the West Indies, most probably they will win this match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?
: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, WI will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
IND vs WI India vs West Indies Test Match Expert Advice
: Ravindra Jadeja will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Ravichandran Ashwin will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
IND vs WI Head to Head
Since then, India and West Indies have played a total of 98 Tests. West Indies have won 30 matches, while India have emerged victorious in 22. There have been 46 draws. Although West Indies held dominance in this Test fixture until the 1990s, India has remained unbeaten against West Indies in Test matches since 2002.
IND vs WI Recent Forms
IND – L D L W W
WI – L L W D L
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
IND vs WI Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
IND vs WI Winning Prediction
- India looks more strong as compared to West Indies, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of India
IND vs WI Small League Must Picks:
Ravindra Jadeja [0 points], Ravichandran Ashwin [0 points]
Jason Holder [0 points], Kemar Roach [0 points]
IND vs WI Grand League Risky Picks:
Ishan Kishan [0 points], Jaydev Unadkat [0 points]
Alick Athanaze [0 points], Raymon Reifer [0 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Shubman Gill [112, 40*, 208, 116]
- Rohit Sharma [34, 42, 17, 83, 51*]
- Virat Kohli [8, 166*, 4, 113]
- Mohammed Siraj [4W, 4W, 3W, 2W]
- Ravindra Jadeja [1W, 35, (27, 1W), 16, 1W]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [[58, 1W], 0W, 3W, 0W]
West Indies (WI) Key Players
- Jermaine Blackwood [12*, [22, 55], [28, 9]]
- Rahkeem Cornwall [[5W, 4W], [2W, 3W], ]
- Kraigg Brathwaite [[97, 2], [47, (6, 3W)], [76, 20]]
- Alzarri Joseph [0W, 4W, 2W, 2W, 1W]
- Jason Holder [0W, 3W, (38, 2W)]
- Kemar Roach [0W, 1W, 0W]
IND vs WI Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Kraigg Brathwaite [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Jason Holder [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Ravindra Jadeja [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
IND vs WI Live Telecast
IND vs WI match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs WI Squads
India (IND) Squad
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Mukesh Kumar, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Axar Patel
West Indies (WI) Squad
Kraigg Brathwaite(C), Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Alick Athanaze, Jermaine Blackwood, Raymon Reifer, Rahkeem Cornwall, Joshua Da Silva(WK), Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel, Akeem Jordan, Tevin Imlach(WK), Kirk Mckenzie, Jomel Warrican
IND vs WI Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team