MI vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Match Prediction
MI vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
MI vs RR Dream11 Prediction, TATA IPL, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
MI vs RR (Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals) Match Details
|Match||Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals (MI vs RR)|
|Date||Sunday, 30th April 2023|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
MI vs RR Match Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, India
MI vs RR Pitch Report: This is a Batting pitch, a total of 9 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 4 matches and the team bowling first has won 5 matches. The average score on this pitch is 185. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
MI vs RR Weather Report: Weather in Mumbai, IN is smoke. The temperature is expected to around 33°C on the match day with 55% humidity and 9.1 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 4 KM. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
Wankhede Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||4 (44%)|
|Bowling first won:||5 (55%)|
|1st inn avg score:||185|
|2nd inn avg score:||174|
MI vs RR (Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals) Playing 11
Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals (MI vs RR) Match Previews
MI vs RR Match Preview: TATA IPL will see Mumbai Indians facing off against Rajasthan Royals on Sunday, 30 April 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Piyush Chawla was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jason Behrendorff and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Team Updates
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Sandeep Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI vs RR Dream11 Prediction
Rajasthan Royals looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, RR will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
MI vs RR TATA IPL Match Expert Advice: Cameron Green will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Piyush Chawla will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
MI vs RR Head to Head
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and JioCinema.
RR – W W L W W
MI – L L W W W
MI vs RR Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Ishan Kishan, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
MI vs RR Winning Prediction
- Rajasthan Royals team has the upper hand over Mumbai Indians team. So try to pick more players from Rajasthan Royals
MI vs RR Small League Must Picks:
MI – Cameron Green [421 points], Piyush Chawla [379 points]
RR – Yashasvi Jaiswal [500 points], Jos Buttler [467 points]
MI vs RR Grand League Risky Picks:
MI – Kumar Kartikeya [68 points], Arjun Tendulkar [116 points]
RR – Adam Zampa [140 points], Jason Holder [143 points]
Mumbai Indians (MI) Key Players
- Jason Behrendorff [PTs: 251, CR: 7]
- Suryakumar Yadav [13, 51, 7, 32, 37]
- Rohit Sharma [48, 18, 2, 43, 2]
- Ishan Kishan [43, 6, 51, 45, 26]
- Piyush Chawla [PTs: 379, CR: 8]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 421, CR: 8.5]
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Key Players
- Devdutt Padikkal [9, 28, 3, 39, 31]
- Yuzvendra Chahal [0W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 3W]
- Shimron Hetmyer [2*, 4, 6, 31*, 27*]
- Sanju Samson [23, 47, 15, 32, 23]
- Ravichandran Ashwin [1W, 0W, (40*, 1W), 1W]
- Jos Buttler [106*, 89, 2, 2, 30]
- Yashasvi Jaiswal [21, 3, 59, 41, 68]
MI vs RR Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Rohit Sharma [PTs: 281, CR: 8.5]
- Ishan Kishan [PTs: 315, CR: 8.5]
- Sanju Samson [PTs: 386, CR: 8.5]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 421, CR: 8.5]
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 467, CR: 9]
MI vs RR Live Telecast
MI vs RR match will be live telecast on Star Sports
MI vs RR Squads
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Kumar Kartikeya, Arjun Tendulkar, Riley Meredith, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Shams Mulani, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Tilak Varma, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Jofra Archer, Arshad Khan, Hrithik Shokeen, Duan Jansen
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Adam Zampa, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Riyan Parag, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldeep Sen, Joe Root, Trent Boult, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini