PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pakistan vs England Dream11 Match Prediction
Pakistan vs England T20I
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
Here we have to discuss PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Pakistan vs England T20I, Pakistan vs England Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||Pakistan vs England (PAK vs ENG)|
|League||Pakistan vs England T20I|
|Date||Friday, 30th September 2022|
|Time||08:00 PM (IST) – 02:30 PM (GMT)|
PAK vs ENG Match Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan
PAK vs ENG Pitch Report:
PAK vs ENG Pitch Report: This pitch is friendly to the batsmen, although the bowlers get a lot of help on this pitch in the beginning but still winning the toss and batting first will be the right decision on this pitch.
Average first innings score:
Batting in the first innings has looked a bit easier, here the average score of the first innings is 155 runs.
The batting in the second innings looked a bit difficult. Thats why 40 percent of the matches have been won while chasing the target.
PAK vs ENG Weather Report:
PAK vs ENG Weather Report: The sky will be very clear, there is no chance of rain. The temperature is expected to remain 38 degree Celsius.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||9|
|Bowling first won:||5|
|1st inn avg score:||161|
|2nd inn avg score:||143|
PAK vs ENG Playing 11
PAK vs ENG Match Previews
PAK vs ENG: The sixth match of the T20 series between PAK vs ENG will be played on 30 September at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan. This match will start at 08:00 PM(IST) Live telecast and updates of this match will be available on Fancode app and possible11.com.
In the 5th T20 match, the Pakistan team made a splendid performance by defeating the England team by 6 runs in a thrilling match to take a 3-2 lead in the series. Batting first, the Pakistan team set a target of 146 runs in front of the England team due to opener Mohammad Rizwans innings of 66 runs. .
David Malan, Moeen Ali tried to handle the team with smart batting but he failed to win the team. For Pakistan team, Haris Rauf took 2 wickets in the last match, while David Willey, Sam Curran, Mark Wood performed excellent bowling for England team, England team performed brilliantly in this match with the intention of leveling the series. Will hit the ground.
Pakistan won another thriller in the last game where Moeen Ali failed to score 15 runs in 6 balls.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan have won three games, but they are yet to get answers for middle-order woes.
- Five matches have been gone and still Asif Ali, Iftikhar Ahmed, Haider Ali, and Nawaz are yet to make vital contributions.
- The pressure on Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam to contribute at the top is immense. If either one of the players fails, then the middle-order batters fail to finish games.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Haider Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Iftikhar-Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Mohammad Wasim will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction Todays match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England (ENG) Team Updates
- For England, it would be about getting their batting sorted. Barring Moeen Ali, none of the batters could post significant scores of note.
- Jos Buttler is not fully recovered, and he is unlikely to play the sixth T20I.
- Alex Hales and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Duckett and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harry Brook is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Moeen Ali will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and David Willey will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favorites to win the match.
If we look at the last few matches, the batsmen get a lot of help on this pitch, the average score has been between 155-165 runs on this ground. Mohammad Nawaz, Sam Curran can prove to be a good option in this match as captain and vice-captain in the grand team.
PAK vs ENG Head to Head
PAK – 9 Won
ENG – 17 WonEngland is leading the head-to-head record against Pakistan by a 17-9 margin.
PAK vs ENG Recent Form
PAK – W W L W L
ENG – L L W L W
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
PAK vs ENG Winning Predictions
- England team has the upper hand over Pakistan team. So try to pick more players from England
PAK vs ENG T20I Series, 2022 Dream Team Top Picks:
Mohammad Nawaz He bowled brilliantly in the last match, taking 5 wickets for 35 runs, in this match too, he can put the England teams batsmen in trouble with his bowling.
Ben Duckett From the side of the England team, so far in this series, 177 runs have been scored in 5 matches, in this match also the England team is expected to bat well from them.
Shan Masood So far, 100 runs have been scored in 5 matches, in this match also the Pakistan team is expected to perform well from them.
Mohammed Rizwan So far in this series, he has scored 315 runs in 5 matches while batting brilliantly, it seems to be in very good rhythm, in this match also the Pakistan team is expecting a good start from him.
Babar Azam He has also scored 194 runs in 5 matches while batting brilliantly.
Mark Wood From the side of the England team, so far in this series, he has taken 6 wickets in 2 matches, in this match also he can present a good challenge to the Pakistan team with his bowling.
Alex Hales He is the opener of the England team, so far in this series, he has scored 82 runs in 4 matches for the England team, in this match also he can contribute well with the bat.
Harry Brooke This young batsman of the England team has so far scored 192 runs in 5 matches, including an unbeaten innings of 81 runs, in this match also he has a golden opportunity to prove his talent.
Moeen Ali Experienced all-rounder Moeen Ali has so far scored 135 runs in 5 matches in this series and has taken 1 wicket.
Haris Rauf Pakistan team is the best performing bowler in the last match, he bowled brilliantly and took 8 wickets, in this match also he can give good points in the dream team with his bowling.
PAK vs ENG Small League Must Picks:
PAK – Mohammad Rizwan [418 points], Babar Azam [279 points]
ENG – Harry Brook [298 points], Ben Duckett [275 points]
PAK vs ENG Grand League Risky Picks:
PAK – Asif Ali [31 points], Aamir Jamal [42 points]
ENG – Chris Woakes [40 points], Dawid Malan [110 points]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Mohammad Nawaz [1W, 19, 1W, 0W, 6, 26]
- Haris Rauf [2W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 3W]
- Babar Azam [9, 8, 110*, 31, 5]
- Mohammad Rizwan [63, 8, 88*, 68, 55]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Dawid Malan [36, 0, 20, 7, 5]
- Alex Hales [1, 5, 26, 53]
- Adil Rashid [0W, 0W, 2W, 0W]
- Moeen Ali [51*, 29, 0W, 55*]
- Ben Duckett [10, 33, 70*, 43]
- Harry Brook [4, 34, 81*, 31]
PAK vs ENG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Moeen Ali [PTs: 267, CR: 9]
- Babar Azam [PTs: 279, CR: 9]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 418, CR: 9]
PAK vs ENG Live Telecast
PAK vs ENG match will be live telecast on Sony Sports network
PAK vs ENG Squads
Pakistan (Pakistan) Squad
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Shan Masood, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Haider Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf, Aamir Jamal, Mohammad Wasim, Abrar Ahmed, Shahnawaz Dhani, Naseem-Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Khushdil-Shah, Mohammad Haris(WK), Usman Qadir
England (England) Squad
Alex Hales, Philip Salt(WK), Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali(C), Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Reece Topley, Luke Wood, Richard Gleeson, Jos Buttler(WK), Olly Stone, Jordan Cox, Tom Helm, Will Jacks, Liam Dawson