PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pakistan vs England Dream11 Match Prediction
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Pakistan vs England 2nd t20 fantasy predictions.
Here we have to discuss PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Pakistan vs England T20I, Pakistan vs England Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||Pakistan vs England (PAK vs ENG)|
|League||Pakistan vs England T20I|
|Date||Thursday, 22nd September 2022|
|Time||08:00 PM (IST) – 02:30 PM (GMT)|
PAK vs ENG Match Venue: National Stadium, Karachi , Pakistan
PAK vs ENG Pitch Report:
The pitch at Karachi National Stadium has a batting-friendly surface in T20 games. England were ease to chase the 159-run target in the last match with no help for the bowlers in the middle and death overs. The average first innings score is 171 runs and we can expect another high-scoring clash on Thursday.
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain at all to interrupt the game proceedings.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||8 (40%)|
|Bowling first won:||12 (60%)|
|1st inn avg score:||191|
|2nd inn avg score:||109|
PAK vs ENG Playing 11
PAK vs ENG Match Previews
PAK vs ENG:
Pakistan vs England T20I will see Pakistan facing off against England on Thursday, 22 September 2022 at 20:00 PM IST
Pakistan lost the last game and will come back stronger in this game as they play their 2nd game against England.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan lost their last match against England after not being able to capitalise on the start they got in opening.
- Pakistan scored 158 runs while batting first with in-form Mohammad Rizwan scoring the highest 68 runs and Iftikhar Ahmed scoring 28 runs.
- For Pakistan, Usman Qadir took two wickets and Haris Rauf and Shahnawaz Dahani took one each.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Haider Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Shan Masood and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan.
- Usman Qadir and Iftikhar-Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Shahnawaz Dhani will lead the pace attack of his team.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- England won the opening match will an impressive all-round display to take a 0-1 lead in this seven-match series.
- For England, Luke Wood took three wickets on his debut and Adil Rashid grabbed two for 27.
- England managed to chase the total in the last over with veteran batter Alex Hales scoring fifty on his return to the national team. Harry Brook smashed unbeaten 42 runs off 25 balls to guide England to a big six-wicket win with four balls remaining. Alex Hales and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Duckett and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Luke Wood and Richard Gleeson will lead the pace attack of his team.
England has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match.
PAK vs ENG Head to Head
PAK – 6 Won
ENG – 15 Won
England and Pakistan have faced each other in 22 matches in T20. Out of these 22 games, England have won 15 whereas Pakistan have come out victorious on 6 occasions. 1 match ended without a result.
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & batters both.
PAK vs ENG Small League Must Picks:
PAK – Mohammad Rizwan [92 points], Usman Qadir [70 points]
ENG – Luke Wood [93 points], Alex Hales [74 points]
PAK vs ENG Grand League Risky Picks:
PAK – Naseem-Shah [2 points], Khushdil-Shah [9 points]
ENG – David Willey [10 points], Richard Gleeson [14 points]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Mohammad Nawaz [6, 26, (42, 1W), 3W]
- Haris Rauf [3W, 2W,1W, 0W, 0W]
- Babar Azam [5, 30, 14, 9, 10]
- Mohammad Rizwan [55, 14, 71, 78*, 43]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Dawid Malan [7, 5, 43, 19, 21]
- Moeen Ali [1W, [28, 1W], [52, 1W]]
- Sam Curran [0W, 0W, 0W, 0W]
- Adil Rashid [0W, 0W, 2W, 2W]
- Alex Hales [PTs: 74, CR: 8.5]
PAK vs ENG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Moeen Ali [PTs: 33, CR: 9]
- Babar Azam [PTs: 50, CR: 9]
- Alex Hales [PTs: 74, CR: 8.5]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 92, CR: 9]
PAK vs ENG Live Telecast
PAK vs ENG match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
PAK vs ENG Squads
Pakistan (Pakistan) Squad
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Haider Ali, Shan Masood, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Khushdil-Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Qadir, Haris Rauf, Naseem-Shah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Mohammad Wasim, Abrar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Aamir Jamal, Mohammad Haris(WK), Asif Ali
England (England) Squad
Alex Hales, Philip Salt(WK), Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Luke Wood, Adil Rashid, Richard Gleeson, Reece Topley, Will Jacks, Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Mark Wood, Jordan Cox, Liam Dawson, Tom Helm, Olly Stone, Chris Woakes
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Experts Team