SEO vs MINY Dream11 Prediction, Team, Match-19, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Seattle Orcas vs MI New York Dream11 Match Prediction
SEO vs MINY Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
SEO vs MINY (Seattle Orcas vs MI New York) Match Details
|Match||Seattle Orcas vs MI New York (SEO vs MINY)|
|League||Major League Cricket T20|
|Date||Monday, 31st July 2023|
|Time||06:00 AM (IST) – 12:30 AM (GMT)|
SEO vs MINY Match Venue: Grand Prairie Stadium, Dallas, United States SEO vs MINY Pitch Report: Pitch is expected to be neutral with the help of pacers. SEO vs MINY Weather Report: Weather in Dallas, US is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 32°C on the match day with 65% humidity and 9.9 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
SEO vs MINY (Seattle Orcas vs MI New York) Playing 11
Seattle Orcas vs MI New York (SEO vs MINY) Match PreviewSEO vs MINY Match Preview: Seattle Orcas will take on MI New York in Major League Cricket T20 on Monday, 31 July 2023 at 06:00 AM IST.
Seattle Orcas (SEO) Team Updates
- Quinton de Kock and Nauman Anwar will probably open the inning.
- Quinton de Kock was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shehan Jayasuriya will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Heinrich Klaasen and Shubham Ranjane will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heinrich Klaasen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket-Keeping for Seattle Orcas. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Imad Wasim and Wayne Parnell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Cameron Gannon and Andrew Tye will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI New York (MINY) Team Updates
- Shayan Jahangir and Slade van Staden will probably open the inning.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dewald Brevis and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the MI New York as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Slade van Staden will do the Wicket Keeping for MI New York.
- Nosthush Kenjige and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Ehsan Adil will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Trent Boult is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
SEO vs MINY Dream11 PredictionSeattle Orcas looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SEO will win the toss and choose to Bowl first. SEO vs MINY Major League Cricket T20 Match Expert Advice: Heinrich Klaasen will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Imad Wasim will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
SEO vs MINY Head to Head
Live TelecastThe match will be live telecast on JioCinema.
Recent Forms:SEO – W L W W W MINY – L W L W L
SEO vs MINY Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Quinton de Kock, Nicholas Pooran are the best choice.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
SEO vs MINY Winning Prediction
- Seattle Orcas team has the upper hand over MI New York team. So try to pick more players from Seattle Orcas
SEO vs MINY Small League Must Picks:SEO – Heinrich Klaasen [437 points], Imad Wasim [392 points] MINY – Trent Boult [659 points], Nicholas Pooran [421 points]
SEO vs MINY Grand League Risky Picks:SEO – Dwaine Pretorius [8 points], Shubham Ranjane [60 points] MINY – Slade van Staden [7 points], Steven Taylor [59 points]
SEO vs SEO Death Over Bowlers:SEO – Cameron Gannon, Andrew Tye, Wayne Parnell MINY – Trent Boult, Ehsan Adil
Seattle Orcas (SEO) Key Players
- Dwaine Pretorius [0W, 0W, 0W, 1W]
- Nauman Anwar [2, 51, 32, 19, 30]
- Wayne Parnell [0W, 1W, 5W, 0W, 2W]
- Andrew Tye [3W, 1W, 2W, 2W, 2W]
- Cameron Gannon [1W, 1W, 3W, 1W, 4W]
- Quinton de Kock [88*, 9, 10, 53, 7]
- Imad Wasim [2W, 2W, (19, 1W), 1W, 2W]
MI New York (MINY) Key Players
- Rashid-Khan [1W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 1W, ]
- Dewald Brevis [41*, 57, 15, 32, 27]
- Tim David [(33, 2W), 23, 18 24, 48*]
- Nicholas Pooran [23, 1, 68, 62*, 19]
- Trent Boult [4W, 4W, 4W, 1W, 2W]
SEO vs MINY Captain and Vice-CaptainChoices
- Dewald Brevis [PTs: 238, CR: 7.5]
- Nauman Anwar [PTs: 280, CR: 7.5]
- Wayne Parnell [PTs: 280, CR: 8.5]
- Quinton de Kock [PTs: 364, CR: 9]
- Tim David [PTs: 392, CR: 8.5]
- Imad Wasim [PTs: 392, CR: 9]
- Nicholas Pooran [PTs: 421, CR: 9]
- Trent Boult [PTs: 659, CR: 9]
SEO vs MINY Live TelecastSEO vs MINY match will be live telecast on JioCinema
Seattle Orcas (SEO) SquadQuinton de Kock(WK), Nauman Anwar, Shehan Jayasuriya, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Shubham Ranjane, Dwaine Pretorius, Imad Wasim, Wayne Parnell, Harmeet Singh, Andrew Tye, Cameron Gannon, Aaron Jones, Dasun Shanaka(C), Matthew Tromp, Phani Simhadri, Hayden Walsh, Nisarg Patel, Shimron Hetmyer, Angelo Perera
MI New York (MINY) SquadShayan Jahangir(WK), Slade van Staden(WK), Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), Dewald Brevis, Tim David, David Wiese, Steven Taylor, Rashid-Khan, Nosthush Kenjige, Trent Boult, Ehsan Adil, Monank Patel(WK), Sarabjit Ladda, Hammad Azam, Kagiso Rabada, Kieron Pollard, Jason Behrendorff, Kyle Phillip, Jasdeep Singh, Saideep Ganesh
SEO vs MINY Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team