SL vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Dream11 Match Prediction
SL vs AFG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Here we have to discuss SL vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan (SL vs AFG)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Saturday, 27th August 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
SL vs AFG Match Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SL vs AFG Pitch Report:
The match will be played in Dubai. The pitch out here is pretty even with a good amount of assistance for batters and bowlers. Spinners get good purchase due to its slow nature. 140 is the average score.
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won:||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score:||144|
|2nd inn avg score:||122|
SL vs AFG Probable 11
SL vs AFG Match Previews
Sri Lanka will take on Afghanistan in Asia Cup T20I on Saturday, 27 August 2022 at 19:30 PM IST
Sri Lanka will lock horns with Afghanistan in match number one of Asia Cup 2022.
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Sri Lanka were originally supposed to host the tournament, however, the economic turmoil in the country snatched the rights from them.
- Pathum Nissanka and Danushka Gunathilaka will probably open the inning.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa will bat at the one-down position.
- Charith Asalanka and Dhananjaya de Silva will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Dhananjaya de Silva will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Asitha Fernando will lead the pace attack of his team.
Afghanistan (AFG) Team Updates
- This is Afghanistan’s third appearance in the tournament.
- They have finished in the fourth position on both the last two occasions.
- Najibullah-Zadran and Hazratullah Zazai will probably open the inning.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position.
- Usman Ghani and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nabi will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Rashid-Khan and Mohammad Nabi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq and Noor Ahmad will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both Teams look in good form in recent matches, any of one can win this match.
SL vs AFG Head to Head
SL – 1 Won
AFG – 0 Won
SL vs AFG Recent Form
SL – W L L L L
AFG – L W W L L
Head To Head
- Surprisingly, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan have met only once in T20 internationals. Both sides clashed against each other in the 2016 T20 World Cup in Kolkata, where Sri Lanka defeated the Afghans by six wickets.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
AFG – N
SL – N
SL vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
SL vs AFG Winning Predictions
- Both teams are good so try to pick equally players from both the teams.
- As both teams are equal on paper, Make a combination of 6-5 players in small league from both teams.
SL vs AFG Small League Must Picks:
SL – Wanindu Hasaranga [0 points], Dasun Shanaka [0 points]
AFG – Rashid-Khan [0 points], Hazratullah Zazai [0 points]
SL vs AFG Grand League Risky Picks:
SL – Asitha Fernando [0 points], Jeffrey Vandersay [0 points]
AFG – Ibrahim Zadran [0 points], Noor Ahmad [0 points]
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Asitha Fernando [3W]
- Danushka Gunathilaka [18, 55, 15, 4]
- Maheesh Theekshana [1W, 0W, 0W,1W, 2W]
- Dasun Shanaka [1W, 0, 34, 1W, 54*]
- Charith Asalanka [110, 13*, 13, 37, 26]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [(21*, 1W), (37, 4W), 1W]
Afghanistan (AFG) Key Players
- Ibrahim Zadran [1, 36, 17, 29*, 11]
- Noor Ahmad [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Najibullah-Zadran [50, 42, 8, 15]
- Mohammad Nabi [5, 1W, 2W, 1W, (15*, 1W)]
- Hazratullah Zazai [6, 39, 45]
- Rashid-Khan [2W, 0W, 0W, 0W, 1W]
SL vs AFG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Danushka Gunathilaka [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Najibullah-Zadran [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Mohammad Nabi [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Dasun Shanaka [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Charith Asalanka [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [PTs: 0, CR: 9.5]
SL vs AFG Live Telecast
SL vs AFG match will be live telecast on Star Sports
SL vs AFG Squads
Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka) Squad
Pathum Nissanka, Danushka Gunathilaka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka(C), Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Chamika Karunaratne, Asitha Fernando, Jeffrey Vandersay, Nuwan Thushara, Dinesh Chandimal(WK), Dilshan Madushanka, Matheesha Pathirana, Kusal Mendis(WK), Ashen Bandara, Nuwanidu Fernando, Pramod Madushan, Praveen Jayawickrama
Afghanistan (Afghanistan) Squad
Najibullah-Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Ibrahim Zadran, Usman Ghani, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Mohammad Nabi(C), Rashid-Khan, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Noor Ahmad, Karim Janat, Nijat Masood, Samiullah Shinwari, Afsar Zazai(WK), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Fazal Haq, Fareed Malik, Qais Ahmad