SRH vs MI Dream11 Prediction, TATA IPL, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
SRH vs MI Match Venue
: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad , India.
SRH vs MI Pitch Report
: This is a Batting pitch, a total of 2 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team bowling first has won 2 matches and the team batting first has won 0 matches. The average score on this pitch is 196. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
SRH vs MI Weather Report
: Weather in Hyderabad, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to around 33°C on the match day with 49% humidity and 4.1 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 5 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians (SRH vs MI) Match Previews
SRH vs MI Match Preview
: Sunrisers Hyderabad will take on Mumbai Indians in TATA IPL on Tuesday, 18 April 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Team Updates
- Harry Brook and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Harry Brook was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Abhishek Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mayank Markande is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Umran Malik and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Cameron Green will probably open the inning.
- Ishan Kishan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tilak Varma will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Mumbai Indians. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Riley Meredith and Duan Jansen will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?
: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, SRH will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
SRH vs MI TATA IPL Match Expert Advice
: Mayank Markande will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Harry Brook will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
SRH vs MI Head to Head
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and JioCinema.
W W L L
W W L L
SRH vs MI Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Ishan Kishan will be the better option.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
SRH vs MI Winning Prediction
- Sunrisers Hyderabad team has the upper hand over Mumbai Indians team. So try to pick more players from Sunrisers Hyderabad
SRH vs MI Small League Must Picks:
Mayank Markande [198 points], Harry Brook [187 points]
Tilak Varma [268 points], Ishan Kishan [201 points]
SRH vs MI Grand League Risky Picks:
Heinrich Klaasen [28 points], Abhishek Sharma [63 points]
Arjun Tendulkar [4 points], Duan Jansen [39 points]
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Key Players
- T Natarajan [0W, 1W, 2W, 0W, 3W]
- Mayank Agarwal [PTs: 110, CR: 8.5]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [1W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
- Aiden Markram [2, 32, 21, 42, 17]
- Rahul Tripathi [76, 9, 58, 22, 0]
- Umran Malik [2W, 3W, 0W, 0W, 0W]
Mumbai Indians (MI) Key Players
- Suryakumar Yadav [13, 51, 7, 32, 37]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 114, CR: 7.5]
- Piyush Chawla [PTs: 178, CR: 7]
- Ishan Kishan [43, 6, 51, 45, 26]
- Tilak Varma [8, 34*, 6, 21, 35]
SRH vs MI Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Suryakumar Yadav [PTs: 102, CR: 8.5]
- Aiden Markram [PTs: 165, CR: 8.5]
- Rahul Tripathi [PTs: 169, CR: 8.5]
- Tilak Varma [PTs: 268, CR: 8]
SRH vs MI Live Telecast
SRH vs MI match will be live telecast on Star Sports
SRH vs MI Squads
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad
Harry Brook, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Abhishek Sharma, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Marco Jansen, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, T Natarajan, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Washington Sundar, Kartik Tyagi, Abdul Samad, Upendra Yadav(WK), Adil Rashid
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad
Ishan Kishan(WK), Cameron Green, Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav(C), Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Arjun Tendulkar, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Rohit Sharma, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Arshad Khan, Jofra Archer, Jason Behrendorff
SRH vs MI Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team