ZIM vs IRE Dream11 Prediction, Zimbabwe vs Ireland ODI, Zimbabwe vs Ireland Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
ZIM vs IRE Match Venue:
Harare Sports Club, Harare, Zimbabwe.
ZIM vs IRE Pitch Report:
This is a Balanced pitch, a total of 168 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 79 matches and the team bowling first has won 86 matches. The average score on this pitch is 230. Bowling first after winning the toss would be the right decision.
ZIM vs IRE Weather Report:
Weather in Harare, ZW is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 18°C on the match day with 90% humidity and 4.7 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 50% chances of precipitation during the game.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
Zimbabwe vs Ireland (ZIM vs IRE) Match Previews
ZIM vs IRE Match Preview
: Zimbabwe will take on Ireland in Zimbabwe vs Ireland ODI on Saturday, 21 January 2023 at 12:45 PM IST.
Zimbabwe have been brilliant throughout the series including the t20, they are putting up some brilliant performances, Ireland will still need to make a strong comeback if they aim to win the series.
Zimbabwe (ZIM) Team Updates
- Innocent Kaia and Wesley Madhevere will probably open the inning.
- Craig Ervine will bat at the one-down position.
- Gary Ballance and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Craig Ervine will lead the Zimbabwe as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Clive Madande will do the Wicket Keeping for Zimbabwe.
- Sikandar Raza and Wellington Masakadza will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Victor Nyauchi and Richard Ngarava will lead the pace attack of his team.
Ireland (IRE) Team Updates
- Paul Stirling and Stephen Doheny will probably open the inning.
- Andy Balbirnie will bat at the one-down position.
- Harry Tector and George Dockrell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harry Tector is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Andy Balbirnie will lead the Ireland as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Stephen Doheny will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland.
- Andy McBrine will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Graham Hume and Mark Adair will lead the pace attack of his team.
ZIM vs IRE Dream11 Prediction
Zimbabwe looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?
: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, IRE will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
ZIM vs IRE Zimbabwe vs Ireland ODI Match Expert Advice
: Ryan Burl will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Sikandar Raza will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
ZIM vs IRE Head to Head
ZIM vs IRE Head to Head
: Zimbabwe and Ireland have faced each other in 17 matches in ODI. Out of these 17 games, Zimbabwe have won 8 whereas Ireland have come out victorious on 7 occasions. 1 match ended without a result. 1 match ended with a tied.
ZIM vs IRE Recent Forms
ZIM – W W L L L
IRE – L L L L
ZIM vs IRE Live Telecast
Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv.
ZIM vs IRE Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
ZIM vs IRE Winning Prediction
- Ireland team has the upper hand over Zimbabwe team. So try to pick more players from Ireland
ZIM vs IRE Small League Must Picks:
Ryan Burl [99 points], Sikandar Raza [78 points]
Harry Tector [156 points], Andy Balbirnie [152 points]
ZIM vs IRE Grand League Risky Picks:
Wellington Masakadza [5 points], Wesley Madhevere [6 points]
Andy McBrine [4 points], Stephen Doheny [7 points]
Zimbabwe (ZIM) Key Players
- Wesley Madhevere [0, 1, 4, 17, 27]
- Gary Ballance [PTs: 29, CR: 7]
- Richard Ngarava [1W, 2W, 2W, 0W, 0W]
- Craig Ervine [13, 3, 8, 19]
- Sikandar Raza [(34, 1W), 40, 1W, 3W]
- Ryan Burl [35, 2, 27*, 10*, 17]
Ireland (IRE) Key Players
- Paul Stirling [37, 11, 14, 34, 66*]
- Joshua Little [3W, 2W, 2W, 0W, 0W]
- Curtis Campher [7, 0, 18, 2, 0W]
- Mark Adair [1W, 0W, 0W, 0W]
- Andy Balbirnie [30, 6, 62, 1, 37]
- Harry Tector [2, 6, 0, 45, DNB]
ZIM vs IRE Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Paul Stirling [PTs: 19, CR: 9]
- Sikandar Raza [PTs: 78, CR: 9]
- Ryan Burl [PTs: 99, CR: 8.5]
- Andy Balbirnie [PTs: 152, CR: 9]
- Harry Tector [PTs: 156, CR: 8.5]
ZIM vs IRE Live Telecast
Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv
ZIM vs IRE Squads
Zimbabwe (ZIM) Squad
Innocent Kaia, Wesley Madhevere, Craig Ervine(C), Gary Ballance, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Clive Madande(WK), Wellington Masakadza, Brad Evans, Richard Ngarava, Victor Nyauchi, Chamu Chibhabha, Tadiwanashe Marumani(WK), Brandon Mavuta, Tendai Chatara
Ireland (IRE) Squad
Paul Stirling, Stephen Doheny(WK), Andy Balbirnie(C), Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Andy McBrine, Mark Adair, Graham Hume, Joshua Little, Murray Commins, Tyrone Kane, Gareth Delany, Barry McCarthy