AUS vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Australia vs India Dream11 Match Prediction
World Cup T20 Warm-up
AUS vs IND Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, World Cup T20 Warm-up, Australia vs India Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
AUS vs IND (Australia vs India) Match Details
|Match||Australia vs India (AUS vs IND)|
|League||World Cup T20 Warm-up|
|Date||Monday, 17th October 2022|
|Time||09:30 AM (IST) – 04:00 AM (GMT)|
AUS vs IND Match Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane , Australia
AUS vs IND Pitch Report:
The match will be played in Brisbane. The pitch out here is pretty flat, and aids run scoring. The average score on this ground is 160.
The weather will remain cloudy and there are 40% chances of rain as well.
The Gabba Score Records:
|Batting first won:||3|
|Bowling first won:||1|
|1st inn avg score:||178|
|2nd inn avg score:||152|
AUS vs IND (Australia vs India) Match Preview
AUS vs IND: Australia will lock horns against India in World Cup T20 Warm-up on Monday, 17 October 2022 at 09:30 AM IST
India will lock horns with Australia in the first official T20 World Cup warm-up match on Monday (October 17)
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Australia will be eager to do with the ball in hand. The likes of Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, and Kane Richardson were slightly of color against England.
- Glenn Maxwell is struggling for runs and he would like to do well in the warm-up game.
- Aaron Finch and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Adam Zampa and Glenn Maxwell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of his team.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India marginally performed well in the death overs as they conceded 41 runs in five overs against Western Australia.
- It was a better display as Harshal Patel shrugged off death over hues. Ashwin also has performed well as he picked up three wickets.
- Death overs bowling will again be at focus against Australia. Rohit Sharma & Virat Kohli are set to return for the warm-up game against Australia
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: AUS vs IND Head to Head
AUS vs IND Recent Forms
AUS – NR L L
IND – W W L
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports
AUS vs IND Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
AUS vs IND Small League Must Picks:
AUS – David Warner [0 points], Josh Hazlewood [0 points]
IND – Rohit Sharma [0 points], Hardik Pandya [0 points]
AUS vs IND Grand League Risky Picks:
AUS – Tim David [0 points], Matthew Wade [0 points]
IND – Deepak Hooda [0 points], Rishabh Pant [0 points]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- Mitchell Marsh [3, 2, (26, 2W), 10, 11]
- Marcus Stoinis [1W, 5, 1W, 0W,19]
- Glenn Maxwell [0, 6, 0, 1, 4W]
- Pat Cummins [2W, 1W, 1W, 0W, 2W]
- Mitchell Starc [2W, 2W, 1W, 1W, 3W]
- Josh Hazlewood [3W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 0W]
- David Warner [14, 5, 20, 94, 13]
India (IND) Key Players
- Arshdeep Singh [2W, 3W, 1W, 0W,1W]
- Axar Patel [1W, 1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Lokesh Rahul [57, 51*, 1, 10, 55]
- Rohit Sharma [43, 0, 17, 46*, 11]
- Hardik Pandya [9, 71*, 17, 0 , (33*, 3W)]
AUS vs IND Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mitchell Marsh [PTs: 0, CR: 7.5]
- Lokesh Rahul [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- David Warner [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
AUS vs IND (Australia vs India) Playing 11
AUS vs IND Live Telecast
AUS vs IND match will be live telecast on Star Sports
AUS vs IND Squads
Australia (AUS) Squad
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Matthew Wade(WK), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Steven Smith, Josh Inglis(WK), Ashton Agar, Kane Richardson
India (IND) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant(WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Shreyas Iyer, Saurabh Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami