England vs Australia Dream11 Match Prediction
ENG vs AUS Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup, England vs Australia Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
ENG vs AUS (England vs Australia) Match Details
||England vs Australia (ENG vs AUS)
||ICC Mens T20 World Cup
||Friday, 28th October 2022
||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)
ENG vs AUS Match Venue:
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne , Australia
ENG vs AUS Pitch Report:
The surface is pretty sportive. The Pacers have enjoyed bowling here in the power play. 150 is the par score as far as last few games are concerned.
The weather will be cloudy and as per forecast there are chances of rain to play a spoilsport during the match.
Melbourne Cricket Ground Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
ENG vs AUS (England vs Australia) Playing 11
England (ENG) Possible Playing 11
1.Jos Buttler(WK)(C), 2. Alex Hales, 3. Dawid Malan, 4. Ben Stokes, 5. Liam Livingstone, 6. Harry Brook, 7. Moeen Ali, 8. Sam Curran, 9. Chris Woakes, 10. Adil Rashid, 11. Mark Wood
Australia (AUS) Possible Playing 11
1.Aaron Finch(C), 2. David Warner, 3. Mitchell Marsh, 4. Glenn Maxwell, 5. Marcus Stoinis, 6. Tim David, 7. Matthew Wade(WK), 8. Ashton Agar, 9. Pat Cummins, 10. Mitchell Starc, 11. Josh HazlewoodENG vs AUS (England vs Australia) Match Preview
ENG vs AUS
: England will lock horns against Australia in ICC Mens T20 World Cup on Friday, 28 October 2022 at 13:30 PM IST
The loser of this match will find it really difficult to make it to the semis and this will be a near do or die game for both these teams.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- England suffered a heartbreaking loss against Ireland by 5 runs in a rain effected game which was decided by D/L method.
- Alex Hales has looked scratchy with the bat ad top. He has struck at a lowish strike rate and that has put pressure on others.
- Ben Stokes has also not fired and is averaging a dismal 10.74 in four innings. Both players need to fire against Australia.
- That result has completety opened up the group and has made this fixture even more crucial.
- Jos Buttler and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Stokes and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Chris Woakes will lead the pace attack of his team.
Australia (AUS) Team Updates
- Australia on the other hand, bounced back from the defeat to New Zealand by winning their previous match against Sri Lanka.
- Aaron Finch-led side produced a thumping batting display against Sri Lanka. Australians were wounded after that thrashing against New Zealand.
- They had to win by a big margin against Sri Lanka to get their net run rate back on track. The hosts slightly got their net run rate back. Now, they will be facing their biggest rivals England, and look to rub more salt into their wounds.
- Aaron Finch and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Glenn Maxwell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Marcus Stoinis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He smashed 59* off just 18 balls
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Ashton Agar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Glenn Maxwell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Predictions
Australia looks in good form in recent matches, They look more formidable side and They are the favourites to win the match
ENG vs AUS ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice
: Sam Curran will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Liam Livingstone will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
ENG vs AUS Head to Head
Australia and England have faced each other in 23 matches in T20. Out of these 23 games , Australia have won 10 whereas England have come out victorious on 11 occasions . 2 matches ended without a result
ENG vs AUS Recent Forms
ENG – L W
AUS – W L
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar
ENG vs AUS Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
ENG vs AUS Small League Must Picks:
Sam Curran [235 points], Liam Livingstone [150 points]
Glenn Maxwell [103 points], Josh Hazlewood [100 points]
ENG vs AUS Grand League Risky Picks:
Adil Rashid [30 points], Harry Brook [34 points]
Tim David [21 points], Ashton Agar [31 points]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Moeen Ali [24*, 8*, DNB, 51*]
- Jos Buttler [0, 18, 14, 29, 22]
- Dawid Malan [35, 18, 26, 36, 0]
- Ben Stokes [1W, 2W, 27, 21, 0]
- Mark Wood [3W, 2W, 3W, [1W, 2W]]
- Sam Curran [2W, 5W, 2W, (17, 2W)]
Australia (AUS) Key Players
- David Warner [11, 5,14, 5, 20]
- Mitchell Starc [1W, 0W, 2W, 2W, 1W]
- Pat Cummins [1W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 1W]
- Mitchell Marsh [17, 16, 3, 2, (26, 2W)]
- Josh Hazlewood [1W, 2W, 3W, 1W, 0W]
- Glenn Maxwell [(23, 1W), 28, 0, 6, 0]
ENG vs AUS Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- David Warner [PTs: 33, CR: 9]
- Mitchell Marsh [PTs: 65, CR: 8]
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 71, CR: 9]
- Ben Stokes [PTs: 111, CR: 9]
ENG vs AUS Live Telecast
ENG vs AUS match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar
ENG vs AUS Squads
England (ENG) Squad
Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes, Liam Livingstone, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Chris Jordan, Luke Wood, Philip Salt(WK), Liam Dawson, David Willey, Richard Gleeson, Tymal Mills
Australia (AUS) Squad
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Matthew Wade(WK), Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Kane Richardson, Cameron Green, Steven Smith, Adam Zampa
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team