GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction, TATA IPL, Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
GT vs MI Match Venue
: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India.
GT vs MI Pitch Report
: The match will be played in Ahmedabad. The pitch here is an absolute belter for batters, with spinners getting some purchase marginally. It is a chasing ground, with 180 being the par score.
GT vs MI Weather Report
: Weather in Ahmedabad, IN is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 31°C on the match day with 37% humidity and 2.5 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 6 KM. There are 27% chances of precipitation during the game.
Narendra Modi Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians (GT vs MI) Match Preview
GT vs MI Match Preview
: TATA IPL will see Gujarat Titans facing off against Mumbai Indians on Friday, 26 May 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
GT lost to CSK in Qualifier 1 and will be eyeing to make a strong comeback against MI. Meanwhile, the five-time IPL champions are on a roll as they thrashed LSG by 81 runs. Another win will give MI a chance to win an unprecedented shot at winning the sixth IPL trophy.
Gujarat Titans (GT) Team Updates
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position.
- David Miller and Dasun Shanaka will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Akash Madhwal and Jason Behrendorff will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Akash Madhwal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Gujarat Titans looks in good form in recent matches and also they are playing at their home ground, They are the favourites to win the match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?
: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, MI will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
GT vs MI TATA IPL Match Expert Advice
: Rashid-Khan will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Shubman Gill will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
GT vs MI Head to Head
GT vs MI Head to Head
: In the 3 meetings between the two sides in IPL so far, its 2-1 in favour of MI, who beat GT in the head-to-head battles so far. While the defending champions beat the record champions earlier this season in Ahmedabad, MI beat GT in IPL 2022 and IPL 2023 league stage.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
W W L W W
W L W W L
GT vs MI Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Ishan Kishan is the best choice.
- Batters may play major role on this pitch.
GT vs MI Winning Prediction
- Gujarat Titans team has the upper hand over Mumbai Indians team. So try to pick more players from Gujarat Titans
GT vs MI Small League Must Picks:
Rashid-Khan [1075 points], Shubman Gill [1063 points]
Suryakumar Yadav [870 points], Cameron Green [818 points]
GT vs MI Grand League Risky Picks:
Darshan Nalkande [27 points], Dasun Shanaka [56 points]
Chris Jordan [113 points], Hrithik Shokeen [166 points]
Gujarat Titans (GT) Key Players
- David Miller [68*, 34,15*, 26, 19*]
- Hardik Pandya [(40*, 1W), 62*, 7, 11, 24]
- Mohit Sharma [PTs: 599, CR: 8.5]
- Mohammed Shami [1W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 0W]
- Shubman Gill [35, 1, 18, 63*, 52]
- Rashid-Khan [0W, 2W, 1W, 4W, 2W]
Mumbai Indians (MI) Key Players
- Jason Behrendorff [PTs: 423, CR: 7.5]
- Piyush Chawla [PTs: 697, CR: 8.5]
- Ishan Kishan [43, 6, 51, 45, 26]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 818, CR: 9]
- Suryakumar Yadav [13, 51, 7, 32, 37]
GT vs MI Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 562, CR: 9]
- Ishan Kishan [PTs: 798, CR: 8.5]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 818, CR: 9]
- Suryakumar Yadav [PTs: 870, CR: 9]
- Shubman Gill [PTs: 1063, CR: 9]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 1075, CR: 9]
GT vs MI Live Telecast
GT vs MI match will be live telecast on Star Sports
GT vs MI Squads
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohit Sharma, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande, Yash Dayal, Sai Sudharsan, Alzarri Joseph, Shivam Mavi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Abhinav Manohar, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma, Hrithik Shokeen, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal, Kumar Kartikeya, Sandeep Warrier, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Vishnu Vinod(WK), Nehal Wadhera, Arjun Tendulkar, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Arshad Khan, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Shams Mulani
GT vs MI Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team