LKN vs MI Dream11 Prediction, TATA IPL, Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
LKN vs MI Match Venue
: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, India
LKN vs MI Pitch Report
: This is a Batting pitch, a total of 6 matches have been played on this pitch, in which the team batting first has won 5 matches and the team bowling first has won 1 matches. The spinners have got good support from the surface too.
LKN vs MI Weather Report
: Weather in Chennai, IN is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 33°C on the match day with 64% humidity and 8.3 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 6 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
MA Chidambaram Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians (LKN vs MI) Match Previews
LKN vs MI Match Preview
: Lucknow Super Giants will lock horns against Mumbai Indians in TATA IPL on Wednesday, 24 May 2023 at 07:30 PM IST.
Both Lucknow Super Giants and Mumbai Indians had to wait till late in the league stages to book their playoff spots with Rohit Sharma and side qualifying at the last moment with Royal Challengers Bangalore losing to the table toppers Gujarat Titans in the final league match of IPL 2023.
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Team Updates
- Quinton de Kock and Karan Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Prerak Mankad will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Krunal Pandya will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Akash Madhwal will lead the pace attack of his team.
LKN vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Mumbai Indians looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?
: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, MI will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
LKN vs MI TATA IPL Match Expert Advice
: Marcus Stoinis will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Nicholas Pooran will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
LKN vs MI Head to Head
As far as head-to-head is concerned, Lucknow Super Giants maintain an unbeaten record against the five-time champions with three wins out of as many games. Their latest encounter was a week ago when Krunal Pandya and his side defeated MI by five runs in Lucknow.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
W W W L N
W L W W L
LKN vs MI Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan are the best choice.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
LKN vs MI Winning Prediction
- Mumbai Indians team has the upper hand over Lucknow Super Giants team. So try to pick more players from Mumbai Indians
LKN vs MI Small League Must Picks:
Marcus Stoinis [708 points], Nicholas Pooran [640 points]
Suryakumar Yadav [819 points], Ishan Kishan [762 points]
LKN vs MI Grand League Risky Picks:
Karan Sharma [16 points], Mohsin Khan [60 points]
Chris Jordan [54 points], Kumar Kartikeya [191 points]
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Key Players
- Mohsin Khan [3W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 4W]
- Quinton de Kock [140*, 7, 11, 50, 23]
- Ravi Bishnoi [1W, 2W, 1W, 1W, 1W]
- Krunal Pandya [25, 0W, 25, 0W, 2W]
- Nicholas Pooran [PTs: 640, CR: 8.5]
- Marcus Stoinis [3W, 27, 2, 28, 17*]
Mumbai Indians (MI) Key Players
- Jason Behrendorff [PTs: 417, CR: 7.5]
- Piyush Chawla [PTs: 666, CR: 8.5]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 737, CR: 9]
- Ishan Kishan [43, 6, 51, 45, 26]
- Suryakumar Yadav [13, 51, 7, 32, 37]
LKN vs MI Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Quinton de Kock [PTs: 237, CR: 8.5]
- Krunal Pandya [PTs: 607, CR: 8.5]
- Cameron Green [PTs: 737, CR: 9]
- Ishan Kishan [PTs: 762, CR: 8.5]
- Suryakumar Yadav [PTs: 819, CR: 9]
LKN vs MI Live Telecast
LKN vs MI match will be live telecast on Star Sports
LKN vs MI Squads
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad
Quinton de Kock(WK), Karan Sharma, Prerak Mankad, Krunal Pandya(C), Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Ayush Badoni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohsin Khan, Daniel Sams, Kyle Mayers, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Suryansh Shedge, Yash Thakur, Mark Wood, Deepak Hooda, Amit Mishra, Romario Shepherd, Swapnil Singh, Avesh Khan, Karun Nair, Arpit Guleria, Manan Vohra
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal, Kumar Kartikeya, Sandeep Warrier, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Vishnu Vinod(WK), Tilak Varma, Hrithik Shokeen, Arjun Tendulkar, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Arshad Khan, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Shams Mulani
LKN vs MI Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team