HEA vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars Dream11 Match Prediction
KFC Big Bash League T20
HEA vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
HEA vs STA Dream11 Prediction, KFC Big Bash League T20, Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
HEA vs STA (Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars) Match Details
|Match||Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars (HEA vs STA)|
|League||KFC Big Bash League T20|
|Date||Sunday, 22nd January 2023|
|Time||08:10 AM (IST) – 02:40 AM (GMT)|
HEA vs STA Match Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane, Australia.
HEA vs STA Pitch Report:
The average first innings score here is 158 runs. 4 matches have been played here this season so far with scores of 166/9, 224/5, 155/6 and 162/6. Side batting second has won 1 game and side batting first has won 3 games. Interestingly all these 3 games have been a close one with the winning margin being less than 15 runs.
HEA vs STA Weather Report:
Weather in Brisbane, AU is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 27°C on the match day with 58% humidity and 10.8 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||7 (70%)|
|Bowling first won:||3 (30%)|
|1st inn avg score:||166|
|2nd inn avg score:||146|
HEA vs STA (Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars) Playing 11
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars (HEA vs STA) Match Previews
HEA vs STA Match Preview: KFC Big Bash League T20 will see Brisbane Heat facing off against Melbourne Stars on Sunday, 22 January 2023 at 08:10 AM IST.
Brisbane Heat have been in some fine form having won their 3 consecutive matches while Stars are sitting at the bottom of the points table and are out of the race of Semi finals.
Brisbane Heat (HEA) Team Updates
- Usman Khawaja and Josh Brown-I will probably open the inning.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at the one-down position.
- Matt Renshaw and Sam Hain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Usman Khawaja will lead the Brisbane Heat as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jimmy Peirson will do the Wicket Keeping for Brisbane Heat.
- Matthew Kuhnemann and Mitchell Swepson will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Spencer Johnson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Melbourne Stars (STA) Team Updates
- Tom Fraser Rogers and Joe Clarke will probably open the inning.
- Hilton Cartwright will bat at the one-down position.
- Beau Webster and James Seymour will handle the middle-order batting.
- Beau Webster is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Adam Zampa will lead the Melbourne Stars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Joe Clarke will do the Wicket Keeping for Melbourne Stars.
- Adam Zampa and Clint Hinchliffe will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Luke Wood and Nathan Coulter-Nile will lead the pace attack of his team.
HEA vs STA Dream11 Prediction
Melbourne Stars looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, HEA will win the toss and choose to Bowl first.
HEA vs STA KFC Big Bash League T20 Match Expert Advice: Michael Neser will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. James Bazley will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
HEA vs STA Head to Head
HEA vs STA Recent Forms
HEA – W W W L L
STA – L L W L L
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
POINTS TABLE – KFC Big Bash League T20
HEA – W W W L L
STA – L L W L L L
HEA vs STA Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Joe Clarke is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
HEA vs STA Winning Prediction
- Melbourne Stars team has the upper hand over Brisbane Heat team. So try to pick more players from Melbourne Stars
HEA vs STA Small League Must Picks:
HEA – Michael Neser [723 points], James Bazley [515 points]
STA – Beau Webster [648 points], Joe Clarke [609 points]
HEA vs STA Grand League Risky Picks:
HEA – Sam Hain [77 points], Usman Khawaja [94 points]
STA – James Seymour [72 points], Clint Hinchliffe [152 points]
Brisbane Heat (HEA) Key Players
- Usman Khawaja [PTs: 94, CR: 9]
- Marnus Labuschagne [PTs: 134, CR: 9]
- Josh Brown-I [PTs: 277, CR: 5]
- Matt Renshaw [0, 9, 2, 29]
- James Bazley [(29, 4W), 1W, 0W, 2W]
- Michael Neser [1W, 0W, 2W, 4W]
Melbourne Stars (STA) Key Players
- Hilton Cartwright [17, 12, 78, 2, 0]
- Adam Zampa [3W, 2W, 0W]
- Nathan Coulter-Nile [2W, 3W, 0W, 0W]
- Luke Wood [3W, 0W]
- Joe Clarke [101*, 11, 14, 23]
- Beau Webster [24, 2W]
HEA vs STA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Marnus Labuschagne [PTs: 134, CR: 9]
- Joe Clarke [PTs: 609, CR: 8.5]
- Beau Webster [PTs: 648, CR: 7.5]
- Michael Neser [PTs: 723, CR: 9]
HEA vs STA Live Telecast
HEA vs STA match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network
HEA vs STA Squads
Brisbane Heat (HEA) Squad
Usman Khawaja(C), Josh Brown-I, Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Sam Hain, Jimmy Peirson(WK), James Bazley, Michael Neser, Spencer Johnson, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Ross Whiteley, Nathan McSweeney, Colin Munro, Sam Billings(WK), Sam Heazlett, Jack Wildermuth, Will Prestwidge, Max Bryant, Xavier Bartlett, Mark Steketee
Melbourne Stars (STA) Squad
Tom Fraser Rogers, Joe Clarke(WK), Hilton Cartwright, Beau Webster, James Seymour, Nick Larkin, Clint Hinchliffe, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Luke Wood, Liam Hatcher, Adam Zampa(C), Sam Elliot, Cameron McClure, Pavel Florin, Tom ODonnell, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Campbell Kellaway, Tom OConnell, Brody Couch, Trent Boult