PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
PAK vs ENG 5th t20 fantasy predictions.
Here we have to discuss PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Pakistan vs England T20I, Pakistan vs England Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||Pakistan vs England (PAK vs ENG)|
|League||Pakistan vs England T20I|
|Date||Wednesday, 28th September 2022|
|Time||08:00 PM (IST) – 02:30 PM (GMT)|
PAK vs ENG Match Venue: Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan
PAK vs ENG Pitch Report:
After winning the toss in Lahore, both the teams can decide to bowl first, as the effect of dew can be seen here as well. The team playing first will have to keep an eye on the score above 180.
PAK vs ENG Weather Report:
The weather will be clear and there are no chances of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||9|
|Bowling first won:||5|
|1st inn avg score:||161|
|2nd inn avg score:||143|
PAK vs ENG Playing 11
PAK vs ENG Match Previews
PAK vs ENG: The fifth match of the seven-match T20 series between Pakistan and England (PAK vs ENG) will be played on 28 September. This match between the two teams will be played at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
In the first T20, England won, but in the second T20, Pakistan made a tremendous comeback by winning by 10 wickets. In the third match, England again took the lead in the series with a 63-run win, but in the fourth match, Pakistan won the match by 3 runs in a thrilling manner to level the series again. In the fifth match, both teams will look to take the lead in the series.
Mohammad Rizwan has scored 252 runs in the first four matches in this series, he is in magical form with the bat.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan won the fourth match in a last-over thriller to level this seven-match series to 2-2.
- They scored 164 runs while batting first after Mohammad Rizwans 88-run and Babar Azams 36 runs off 28 balls knock.
- Haris Rauf took three wickets to guide Pakistan to a thrilling three-run win to level the series.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket-Keeping for Pakistan. He was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Usman Qadir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Haris Rauf and Mohammad Hasnain will lead the pace attack of his team.
England (ENG) Team Updates
- Englands top-order was outplayed by young pacer Mohammad Hasnain but in-form batters Harry Brook (34) and Ben Duckett (33) kept their team on track till the end. But in the dying overs.
- Alex Hales and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Will Jacks will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Duckett and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harry Brook is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Moeen Ali will lead England as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Reece Topley and David Willey will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favorites to win the match
PAK vs ENG Head to Head
PAK – 8 Won
ENG – 17 WonEngland is leading the head-to-head record against Pakistan by a 17-8 margin.
PAK vs ENG Recent Form
PAK – W L W L L
ENG – L W L W L
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- Batters may play major role on this pitch.
PAK vs ENG Winning Predictions
- Pakistan team has the upper hand over England team. So try to pick more players from Pakistan
PAK vs ENG Small League Must Picks:
PAK – Mohammad Rizwan [333 points], Babar Azam [265 points]
ENG – Harry Brook [290 points], Ben Duckett [251 points]
PAK vs ENG Grand League Risky Picks:
PAK – Asif Ali [21 points], Mohammad Wasim [37 points]
ENG – Olly Stone [4 points], David Willey [58 points]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Mohammad Nawaz [19, 1W, 0W, 6, 26]
- Haris Rauf [0W, 2W, 1W, 3W, 2W]
- Babar Azam [8, 110*, 31, 5, 30]
- Mohammad Rizwan [8, 88*, 68, 55, 14]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Reece Topley [2W, 1W, 0W, 0W, 2W]
- Alex Hales [5, 26, 53]
- Adil Rashid [0W, 2W, 0W, 2W]
- Moeen Ali [29, 0W, 55*, 1W]
- Ben Duckett [33, 70*, 43, 21]
- Harry Brook [34, 81*, 31, 42*]
PAK vs ENG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Alex Hales [PTs: 127, CR: 9]
- Moeen Ali [PTs: 180, CR: 9]
- Babar Azam [PTs: 265, CR: 9]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 333, CR: 9]
PAK vs ENG Live Telecast
PAK vs ENG match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network
PAK vs ENG Squads
Pakistan (Pakistan) Squad
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Shan Masood, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Khushdil-Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Asif Ali, Usman Qadir, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Wasim, Abrar Ahmed, Shahnawaz Dhani, Naseem-Shah, Haider Ali, Shadab Khan, Aamir Jamal, Mohammad Haris(WK)
England (England) Squad
Alex Hales, Philip Salt(WK), Will Jacks, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali(C), Liam Dawson, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Olly Stone, Reece Topley, Richard Gleeson, Jos Buttler(WK), Luke Wood, Dawid Malan, Jordan Cox, Tom Helm, Sam Curran, Mark Wood, Chris Woakes