PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Match Prediction
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Pakistan vs New Zealand Test, Pakistan vs New Zealand Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
PAK vs NZ (Pakistan vs New Zealand) Match Details
|Match||Pakistan vs New Zealand (PAK vs NZ)|
|League||Pakistan vs New Zealand Test|
|Date||Monday, 26th December 2022|
|Time||10:30 AM (IST) – 05:00 AM (GMT)|
PAK vs NZ Match Venue: National Stadium, Karachi , Pakistan
PAK vs NZ Pitch Report: The wicket at the National Stadium Karachi has been generally good for batting. However, the new ball bowlers might be able to extract something from the deck. The skipper winning the toss might want to have a bat first.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
National Stadium Score Records:
|Batting first won:||6|
|Bowling first won:||17|
|1st inn avg score:||300|
|2nd inn avg score:||338|
|3rd inn avg score:||253|
|4th inn avg score:||151|
PAK vs NZ (Pakistan vs New Zealand) Playing 11
Pakistan vs New Zealand (PAK vs NZ) Match Previews
PAK vs NZ Match Preview: Pakistan vs New Zealand Test will see Pakistan facing off against New Zealand on Monday, 26 December 2022 at 10:30 AM IST.
Pakistan were thrashed by England in the recent home series. Pakistan lost the three-match series 3-0 and they need to find some serious answers to their woes.
NewZealand would be playing a test match after a span of few months. They last played a series against England in June which they lost 3-0.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Abdullah Shafique and Imam-ul Haq will probably open the inning.
- Babar Azam will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Babar Azam has been the top batter for his team, scoring over 1000 runs in Tests this year at an average of 67. Babar has scored 3 centuries and 7 half-centuries for Pakistan this year.
- Babar Azam was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Agha Salman will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Abrar Ahmed and Nauman Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naseem-Shah and Hasan Ali will lead the pace attack of his team.
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- Tom Latham and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Kane Williamson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Will Young and Henry Nicholls will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tim Southee will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Tom Blundell will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Ajaz Patel and Michael Bracewell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tim Southee and Neil Wagner will lead the pace attack of his team.
PAK vs NZ Dream11 Prediction
New Zealand has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match.
Toss Prediction, Who will Win the Toss Today?: According to the Possible11 expert toss prediction, PAK will win the toss and choose to Bat first.
PAK vs NZ Pakistan vs New Zealand Test Match Expert Advice: Babar Azam will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Abrar Ahmed will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
PAK vs NZ Head to Head
PAK vs NZ Recent Forms
PAK – L L L L W
NZ – L L L L W
The match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network.
PAK vs NZ Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. However Tom Blundell is the better choice.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
PAK vs NZ Winning Prediction
- New Zealand looks more strong as compared to Pakistan, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of New Zealand
PAK vs NZ Small League Must Picks:
PAK – Babar Azam [0 points], Abrar Ahmed [0 points]
NZ – Kane Williamson [0 points], Devon Conway [0 points]
PAK vs NZ Grand League Risky Picks:
PAK – Hasan Ali [0 points], Agha Salman [0 points]
NZ – Michael Bracewell [0 points], Will Young [0 points]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Mohammad Nawaz [1W, 4, 28, 0W, 22]
- Imam-ul Haq [6, 2, 62, 72, 65]
- Saud Shakeel [0W, (56, 1W), 5]
- Abdullah Shafique 
- Abrar Ahmed [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Babar Azam [53, 25, 6, 4, 4]
New Zealand (NZ) Key Players
- Tom Blundell [[8, 0], [13, 2], 6, 2]
- Tim Southee [3W, 2W, 3W, 2W, 1W]
- Tom Latham [145, 0, 43, 69, 0]
- Devon Conway [24, 59*, 25, 28]
- Kane Williamson [94*, 61, 40, 8, 23]
PAK vs NZ Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Imam-ul Haq [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Abdullah Shafique [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Abrar Ahmed [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Devon Conway [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Babar Azam [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Kane Williamson [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
PAK vs NZ Live Telecast
PAK vs NZ match will be live telecast on Sony Sports Network
PAK vs NZ Squads
Pakistan (PAK) Squad
Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul Haq, Babar Azam(C), Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Agha Salman, Saud Shakeel, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem-Shah, Hasan Ali, Nauman Ali, Abrar Ahmed, Mir Hamza, Kamran Ghulam, Shan Masood, Sarfaraz Ahmed(WK), Sajid Khan, Zahid Mehmood, Mohammad Wasim, Shahnawaz Dhani
New Zealand (NZ) Squad
Tom Latham, Devon Conway, Kane Williamson, Will Young, Henry Nicholls, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Blundell(WK), Michael Bracewell, Tim Southee(C), Ajaz Patel, Neil Wagner, Blair Tickner, Glenn Phillips, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry