SL vs AFG (Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan) Dream11 Match Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
SL vs AFG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Here we have to discuss SL vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
Table of Contents
- SL vs AFG Match time and Venue
- SL vs AFG Pitch Report
- SL vs AFG Weather Report
- SL vs AFG Possible Playing11
- SL vs AFG Match Previews
- Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Afghanistan (AFG) Team Updates
- SL vs AFG Head to Head
- SL vs AFG Recent Forms
- SL vs AFG Live Telecast
- SL vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- SL vs AFG Dream11 Winning Predictions
- SL Key Players
- AFG Key Players
- SL vs AFG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- SL vs AFG Live Score
- Asia Cup T20I Points Table
- SL vs AFG Injury updates unavailability
- SL vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi
- Where can I see SL vs AFG Live Score
- SL vs AFG Highlights
- SL vs AFG Squads
- Dream11 SL & GT Teams for SL vs AFG Match
|Match||Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan (SL vs AFG)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Saturday, 3rd September 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
SL vs AFG Pitch Report:SL vs AFG: A total of 25 T20 matches have been organized at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium so far. Out of which the team batting first has won 16 matches while the team batting second has won 9 matches. In such a situation, it can be said that the teams have got more success by batting first on this ground. At the same time, the average score of the first innings in Sharjah is 150 and in the second innings is 125. On the other hand, if we talk about the pitch, then the pitch of this ground is very favorable for the bowlers. Batsmen find it very difficult to score runs here. Also, due to the slow pitch, it also helps spinners a lot. Not only this, but sometimes the uneven bounce in the pitch makes the batsmen more confused.
SL vs AFG Weather Report:Talking about the weather of the match between Sri Lanka and Afghanistan (SL vs AFG) to be played in Sharjah, there is no sign of rain during the match. The weather in Sharjah is going to be very clear on Saturday. Along with this, due to excessive heat, players may have to face a lot of problems. The match will start at 7:30 pm Indian time. The minimum temperature is expected to be 30 °C and the highest temperature is 40 °C on the day of match day. While the humidity will be 41 percent. However, there is no chance of rain in Sharjah on Saturday 3rd September. In such a situation, there is every possibility that the match will be completed without any interruption.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||9 (69%)|
|Bowling first won:||4 (30%)|
|1st inn avg score:||149|
|2nd inn avg score:||131|
SL vs AFG Probable 11
SL vs AFG Match PreviewsSL vs AFG: The first Super 4 match of the Asia Cup 2022 will be played between Sri Lanka and Afghanistan at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium on Saturday, 3 September. Where Afghanistan has reached the Super 4 by winning both its matches in the group stage. At the same time, host Sri Lanka has also reached here by defeating Bangladesh in a thrilling match. In such a situation, a thorny contest is expected between the two countries. This is the first match of the SUPER 4 of Asia cup 2022 after Sri Lanka pulled off a thriller against Bangladesh.
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Sri Lanka pulled off a thriller against Bangladesh in the last game.
- They won the match in the last over after Asitha Fernando played the winning runs.
- While Chasing the huge target, Kusal Mendis and Dasun Shanaka played crucial knocks.
- Kusal Mendis and Pathum Nissanka will probably open the inning.
- Charith Asalanka will bat at the one-down position.
- Danushka Gunathilaka and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Kusal Mendis will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sri Lanka.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Mahesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dilshan Madushanka and Asitha Fernando will lead the pace attack of his team.
Afghanistan (AFG) Team Updates
- Afghanistan have been in some form after beating both Bangladesh and Sri Lanka in the group stage.
- With the kind of play they have shown, they are strong favorites to win the game.
- Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position.
- Najibullah-Zadran and Karim Janat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nabi will lead Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
Winner PredictionsAfghanistan looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favorites to win the match
SL vs AFG Head to HeadSL – 1 Won AFG – 1 Won
SL vs AFG Recent FormSL – W L W L L AFG – W W L W W
Head To Head
- Sri Lanka and Afghanistan have met only twice in T20 internationals. Afghanistan team registered their first win against Sri Lanka in the last encounter.
- The match will be live telecast on Star Sports
Recent Forms:AFG – W W SL – L W
POINTS TABLE – Asia Cup T20I
|1||Afghanistan – S4||2||2||0||0||2.567||4||
|2||India – S4||2||2||0||0||1.096||4||
|3||Pakistan – S4||2||1||1||0||3.811||2||
|4||Sri Lanka – S4||2||1||1||0||-2.233||2||
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
SL vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- Looking at the pitch behavior, Picking top-order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Kusal Mendis, and Rahmanullah Gurbaz is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
SL vs AFG Winning Predictions
- Afghanistan team has the upper hand over the Sri Lanka team. So try to pick more players from Afghanistan
SL vs AFG Small League Must Picks:SL – Chamika Karunaratne [135 points], Wanindu Hasaranga [111 points] AFG – Mujeeb-ur-Rahman [169 points], Fazal Haq [137 points]
SL vs AFG Grand League Risky Picks:SL – Charith Asalanka [7 points], Asitha Fernando [35 points] AFG – Karim Janat [16 points], Azmatullah Omarzai [20 points]
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa [2, 38, 13, 0, 26]
- Dasun Shanaka [45, 0, 1W, 0, 34]
- Kusal Mendis [60, 2, 14, 87, 36]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [2W, 1W, (21*, 1W)]
- Chamika Karunaratne [2W, 31, 2W, 0W, 3W]
Afghanistan (AFG) Key Players
- Najibullah-Zadran [43*, 2*, 50, 42, 8]
- Hazratullah Zazai [23, 37*, 6, 39, 45]
- Mohammad Nabi [0W, 2W, 5, 1W, 2W]
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz [11, 40, 24, 53]
- Rashid-Khan [3W, 0W, 2W, 0W, 0W]
- Fazal Haq [0W, 3W, 1W, ]
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman [3W, 2W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
SL vs AFG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mohammad Nabi [PTs: 87, CR: 9]
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz [PTs: 107, CR: 9]
- Kusal Mendis [PTs: 108, CR: 9]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [PTs: 111, CR: 9.5]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 113, CR: 9.5]
SL vs AFG Injury / Unavailability
Sri Lanka Cricket Team Injuries:
- There are no injury updates as of now.
Afghanistan Cricket Team Injuries:
- There are no injury updates as of now.
SL vs AFG Live Telecast
SL vs AFG match will be live telecast on Star Sports
SL vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi
SL vs AFG dream11 prediction video will be posted soon
Where can I see SL vs AFG Live Score?
You can see SL vs AFG Live Score on Possible11, Cricbuzz, ESPNcricinfo, etc.
SL vs AFG Highlights
You can watch SL vs AFG match highlights on Hotstar and also watch after match here.