SL vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction Today’s match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Dream11 Match Prediction
SL vs PAK Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Teams will be updated once the lineup announced
Here we have to discuss SL vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, Sri Lanka vs Pakistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||Sri Lanka vs Pakistan (SL vs PAK)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Friday, 9th September 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
SL vs PAK Match Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SL vs PAK Pitch Report:
SL vs PAK Pitch Report: A total of 74 T20 matches have been organized at the Dubai International Stadium before the Asia Cup 2022. Out of which 34 times the team batting first and 39 times second batting has won. At the same time, the average score of the first innings is 142 while that of the second innings is 124.
The pitch is going to be very favorable for the fast bowlers. Spinners can also be seen to dominate here. In the beginning, if the batsmen take out a few overs by ticking, then they can make up for it in the middle over. Not only this but this ground is known for scoring fast runs in the last overs.
On the other hand, if the figures are to be believed, winning the toss first and bowling will be more favorable on this pitch. Also, in the matches played in Dubai in the Asia Cup so far, the team that bowled first has the upper hand.
SL vs PAK Weather Report:
SL vs PAK Wether Report: Talking about the season of the match between Sri Lanka and Pakistan (SL vs PAK) to be played in Dubai, there is no sign of rain during the match. Players may have to face a lot of problems due to excessive heat. Which has also been seen in the previous matches. The match will start at 7:30 pm Indian time.
The minimum temperature is expected to be 29 degree Celsius and the highest temperature is 40 degree Celsius on the day of match day. While the humidity will be 39 percent. At the same time, the wind will blow at a speed of 24 kilometers per hour. However, there is no chance of rain on Thursday. In such a situation, there is every possibility that the match will be completed without any interruption.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won:||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score:||144|
|2nd inn avg score:||122|
SL vs PAK Probable 11
SL vs PAK: Before clashing in the final match of Asia Cup 2022, Pakistan and Sri Lanka cricket teams are going to face each other in the last match of Super-4. Both teams are going to take this match as a rehearsal for the deciding clash. Because Pakistan and Sri Lanka are at the forefront of the title race by remaining undefeated in the Super-4 stage, with the result of this match, there will no longer be any kind of upheaval in the tournament. But how fierce the final is going to be, its trailer will be seen Today i.e. on 9 September.
SL vs PAK Match Previews
Sri Lanka will take on Pakistan in Asia Cup T20I on Friday, 09 September 2022 at 19:30 PM IST
Sri Lanka (SL) Team Updates
- Sri Lanka beat India in their last fixture to top the Super-Four table with four points in two matches.
- Kusal Mendis and Pathum Nissanka will probably open the inning.
- Kusal Mendis is having top fantasy points in this series.
- Pathum Nissanka was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Charith Asalanka will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Danushka Gunathilaka and Bhanuka Rajapaksa will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead Sri Lanka as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Kusal Mendis will do the Wicket-Keeping for Sri Lanka. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dilshan Madushanka and Asitha Fernando will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- Pakistan defeated India in the first Super 4 game by 5 wickets and then defeated Afghanistan in the second Super 4 game by 1 wicket.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Khushdil-Shah and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nawaz is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shadab Khan was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Naseem-Shah and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favorites to win the match
SL vs PAK Head to Head
SL – 8 Won
PAK – 13 Won
According to the head-to-head record, there is not much difference between Sri Lanka and Pakistan (SL vs PAK) in the T20 format. For example, any team can hit anyone on its day. But if we talk about the recent performance, then Pakistans upper hand can be seen to be overshadowed by Sri Lanka. The reason for this is that the Sri Lankan middle order has not been able to perform as expected so far.
So far, opener Kusal Mendis and Dasun Shanaka in the lower order have got Sri Lanka on the threshold of victory. On the other hand, a new hero is emerging for Pakistan in every match. At the same time, the aggressive attitude in batting is continuously turning the results in favor of Pakistan.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports.
- Pathum Nissanka is a right-handed batsman from Sri Lanka. He has smashed 110 runs in this tournament so far and can make a significant impact here as well.
- Kusal Mendis is a right-handed batsman from Sri Lanka. He has hammered 155 runs in this tournament so far. He will be an essential pick for this match.
- Mohammad Rizwan is a right-handed batsman from Pakistan. He has added 211 runs in this tournament so far and will be aiming to capitalize on the start in this match as well.
- Mohammad Nawaz is a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox spinner from Pakistan. He has scored 47 runs and picked up 8 wickets in this tournament so far. He will be hoping to deliver with both the bat as well as the ball.
SL – W W
PAK – W W
POINTS TABLE – Asia Cup T20I
|1||Sri Lanka – S4||2||2||0||0||0.351||4|
|2||Pakistan – S4||2||2||0||0||0.241||4|
|3||India – S4||3||1||2||0||1.607||2|
|6||Afghanistan – S4||3||0||3||0||-2.006||0|
|Recent Forms:= Won, = Lost, = Tie, = Draw, = No Result|
SL vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Kusal Mendis, Mohammad Rizwan are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
SL vs PAK Winning Predictions
- Pakistan team has the upper hand over Sri Lanka team. So try to pick more players from Pakistan
SL vs PAK Small League Must Picks:
SL – Kusal Mendis [261 points], Chamika Karunaratne [203 points]
PAK – Mohammad Nawaz [356 points], Shadab Khan [305 points]
SL vs PAK Grand League Risky Picks:
SL – Charith Asalanka [17 points], Asitha Fernando [70 points]
PAK – Babar Azam [54 points], Mohammad Hasnain [66 points]
Sri Lanka (SL) Key Players
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa [25*, 31, 2, 38, 13]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [0W, 16*, 2W, 1W]
- Dasun Shanaka [(33*, 2W), 10, 45, 0]
- Pathum Nissanka [52, 35, 20, 3, 13]
- Chamika Karunaratne [2W, 2W, 31, 2W, 0W]
- Kusal Mendis [57, 36, 60, 2, 14]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Babar Azam [14, 9, 10, 91, 57]
- Haris Rauf [1W, 0W, 0W, 3W, 3W]
- Mohammad Rizwan [71, 78*, 43, 69*, 14]
- Shadab Khan [2W, 4W, 0W, 1W]
- Mohammad Nawaz [(42, 1W), 3W, 3W, 27]
SL vs PAK Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Babar Azam [PTs: 54, CR: 9.5]
- Wanindu Hasaranga [PTs: 156, CR: 9.5]
- Chamika Karunaratne [PTs: 203, CR: 9]
- Kusal Mendis [PTs: 261, CR: 9]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 287, CR: 9.5]
- Shadab Khan [PTs: 305, CR: 9]
SL vs PAK Injury / Unavailability
Sri Lanka Cricket Team Injuries:
- There are no injury updates as of now.
Pakistan Cricket Team Injuries:
- There are no injury updates as of now.
SL vs PAK Live Telecast
SL vs PAK match will be live telecast on Star Sports
SL vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi
SL vs PAK dream11 prediction video will be posted soon
Where can I see SL vs PAK Live Score?
You can see SL vs PAK Live Score on Possible11, Cricbuzz, ESPNcricinfo, etc.
SL vs PAK Highlights
You can watch SL vs PAK match highlights on Hotstar and also watch after match here.
SL vs PAK Squads
Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka) Squad
Kusal Mendis(WK), Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Danushka Gunathilaka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dasun Shanaka(C), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Dilshan Madushanka, Asitha Fernando, Nuwan Thushara, Matheesha Pathirana, Dinesh Chandimal(WK), Dhananjaya de Silva, Ashen Bandara, Nuwanidu Fernando, Pramod Madushan, Praveen Jayawickrama, Jeffrey Vandersay
Pakistan (Pakistan) Squad
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Fakhar Zaman, Khushdil-Shah, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem-Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf, Usman Qadir, Haider Ali, Hasan Ali, Shahnawaz Dhani
SL vs PAK Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team