IND vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs Afghanistan Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs AFG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
Here we have to discuss IND vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Asia Cup T20I, India vs Afghanistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||India vs Afghanistan (IND vs AFG)|
|League||Asia Cup T20I|
|Date||Thursday, 8th September 2022|
|Time||07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)|
IND vs AFG Match Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IND vs AFG Pitch Report:
IND vs AFG Pitch report: A total of 74 T20 matches have been organized at the Dubai International Stadium before the Asia Cup 2022. Out of which 34 times the team batting first and 39 times second batting has won. At the same time, the average score of the first innings is 142 while that of the second innings is 124.
The pitch is going to be very favorable for the fast bowlers. Spinners can also be seen to dominate here. In the beginning, if the batsmen take out a few overs by ticking, then they can make up for it in the middle over. Not only this but this ground is known for scoring fast runs in the last overs.
On the other hand, if the figures are to be believed, winning the toss first and bowling will be more favorable on this pitch. Also, in the Asia Cup so far, 3 out of 4 matches played in Dubai have been won by the team that bowled first.
IND vs AFG Weather Report:
IND vs AFG Wether Report: Talking about the weather of the match between India and Afghanistan (IND vs AFG) to be played in Dubai, there is no sign of rain during the match. Players may have to face a lot of problems due to excessive heat. Which has also been seen in the previous matches. The match will start at 7:30 pm Indian time.
The minimum temperature is expected to be 30 degree Celsius and the highest temperature is 38 degree Celsius on the day of match day. While the humidity will be 43 percent. At the same time, the wind will blow at a speed of 24 kilometers per hour. However, there is no chance of rain on Thursday. In such a situation, there is every possibility that the match will be completed without any interruption.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||34 (55%)|
|Bowling first won:||26 (42%)|
|1st inn avg score:||144|
|2nd inn avg score:||122|
IND vs AFG Probable 11
IND vs AFG Match Previews
IND vs AFG: In the Asia Cup 2022, fans are getting to see exciting matches one after the other. At the same time, on Thursday, September 8, another interesting match of Super 4 is expected to be played between India and Afghanistan at the Dubai International Stadium.
Indias chances to qualify for the Finals have already reduced drastically with their back-to-back losses. They will need to win this match with a higher run rate and also wait for Pakistan to lose both of their games.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India has lost back-to-back games in the Super 4 stage of this season.
- India lost to Pakistan in the first Super 4 match and then lost to Sri Lanka in their second Super 4 game.
- Their batting towards the end of the innings has been their major area of concern in this Asia Cup. Their bowling hasn’t been great either in the Super 4 stages.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Rohit Sharma was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Virat Kohli is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain.
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Afghanistan (AFG) Team Updates
- Afghanistan is coming off a defeat against Sri Lanka in their first Super 4 game.
- Afghanistan too shared a similar fate to India. They won both of their league stage games but started with a defeat in the Super 4 stage. They played against Pakistan yesterday, and they will be taking on India today.
- Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Najibullah-Zadran and Karim Janat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nabi will lead Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket-Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND vs AFG Winning Predictions
India looks are the favorites to win the match
IND vs AFG Head to Head
IND – 3 Won
AFG – 0 Won
India and Afghanistan (IND vs AFG) are not in the regular teams that play against each other. Till now not a single bilateral series has been played between the teams of both countries. India and Afghanistan have faced three times in the prestigious Asian tournament and T20 World Cup. Team India has clearly dominated by winning all three matches. The first T20 match between the two teams was played in the year 2010, in which India won by 7 wickets. After this, in the years 2012 and 2021, Team India defeated Afghanistan by 23 and 66 runs respectively.
According to the head-to-head record, the Indian team is clearly ahead of Afghanistan. The Afghan team has not won against India in the shortest format of the game so far. But in the Asia Cup 2022, this team surprised everyone with its performance. Especially according to the recent form of batting and spin bowling, India will have to work hard to beat this team of Mohammad Nabi.
IND vs AFG Head-to-Head: At the same time, the pitch can also play an important role in this match, which will provide additional support to Rashid Khan and Mujeeb Ur Rahman. However, on the other hand, after losing back-to-back matches, Team India will also enter the field with strong preparation. Due to which there is bound to be a tight competition, Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli have performed well in the last 3 matches. If their bat plays, then India is sure to win.
Ind vs Afg Live Telecast
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
IND – L L
AFG – L L
POINTS TABLE – Asia Cup T20I
|1||Sri Lanka – S4||2||2||0||0||0.351||4|
|2||Pakistan – S4||2||2||0||0||0.241||4|
|3||India – S4||2||0||2||0||-0.125||0|
|4||Afghanistan – S4||2||0||2||0||-0.452||0|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
IND vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- Looking at the pitch behavior, Picking top-order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Rahmanullah Gurbaz is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible with the batters more.
IND vs AFG Winning Predictions
- India team has the upper hand over the Afghanistan team. So try to pick more players from India
IND vs AFG Small League Must Picks:
IND – Virat Kohli [218 points], Suryakumar Yadav [217 points]
AFG – Rahmanullah Gurbaz [233 points], Mujeeb-ur-Rahman [223 points]
IND vs AFG Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Dinesh Karthik [37 points], Ravichandran Ashwin [46 points]
AFG – Samiullah Shinwari [4 points], Karim Janat [20 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Lokesh Rahul [6, 28, 36 0, 30]
- Arshdeep Singh [0W,1W , 1W, 2W, 0W]
- Hardik Pandya [17, 0 , (33*, 3W), 28, 1W]
- Rohit Sharma [72, 28, 21, 12, 33]
- Suryakumar Yadav [34, 13 , 68*, 18, 24]
- Virat Kohli [0, 60 , 53*, 35, 17]
Afghanistan (AFG) Key Players
- Mohammad Nabi [1W, 0W, 2W, 5, 1W]
- Hazratullah Zazai [13, 23, 37*, 6, 39]
- Najibullah-Zadran [17, 43*, 2*, 50, 42]
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman [2W, 3W, 2W, 0W, 2W]
- Rashid-Khan [1W, 3W, 0W, 2W, 0W, 0W]
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz [84, 11, 40, 24, 53]
IND vs AFG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mohammad Nabi [PTs: 127, CR: 9]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 184, CR: 9.5]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 218, CR: 9.5]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 247, CR: 9.5]
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz [PTs: 262, CR: 9]
IND vs AFG Live Telecast
IND vs AFG match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar
IND vs AFG Squads
India (India) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant(WK), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Deepak Chahar, Deepak Hooda, Ravi Bishnoi
Afghanistan (Afghanistan) Squad
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah-Zadran, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi(C), Azmatullah Omarzai, Fareed Malik, Rashid-Khan, Fazal Haq, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Usman Ghani, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Nijat Masood, Qais Ahmad, Afsar Zazai(WK), Noor Ahmad, Samiullah Shinwari, Naveen-ul-Haq