IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs South Africa Dream11 Match Prediction
India vs South Africa T20I
IND vs SA Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs SA 1st t20 fantasy predictions.
Here we have to discuss IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, India vs South Africa T20I, India vs South Africa Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
|Match||India vs South Africa (IND vs SA)|
|League||India vs South Africa T20I|
|Date||Wednesday, 28th September 2022|
|Time||07:00 PM (IST) – 01:30 PM (GMT)|
IND vs SA Match Venue: Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram, India
IND vs SA Pitch Report:
Pitch at the Greenfield stadium is expected to be good for batting. Pacers do get some swing early on, however as the match proceeds it gets easier for batters to score.
The weather will be clean , slight clouds will be there as in all parts of India these last couple of weeks. There are not much chances of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Batting first won:||1|
|1st inn avg score:||118|
|2nd inn avg score:||117|
IND vs SA Playing 11
IND vs SA Match Previews
IND vs SA: India vs South Africa T20I will see India facing off against South Africa on Wednesday, 28 September 2022 at 19:00 PM IST
India are coming off after winning the series against Australia by 2-1 and would be hoping to continue the same momentum.
India (IND) Team Updates
- India are coming off a thrilling win against Australia in the last game.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Virat Kohli scored half-centuries before Hardik Pandya struck an unbeaten 25 off 16 as India prevailed in a tense finish in the third T20I against Australia to seal the series 2-1
- With Africa it will be a different challenge as India does not have a good record against them in Home conditions.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
South Africa (SA) Team Updates
- South Africa will be hoping to start off on a positive note as they face India in the first t20.
- Rassie Van Der Dussen will be out due to injury and that definitely makes their middle order slightly weak.
- Reeza Hendricks and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Temba Bavuma will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and Tristan Stubbs will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Aiden Markram and Tabraiz Shamsi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
India has very good form in recent matches, most probably they will win this match.
IND vs SA Head to Head
IND – 11 Won
SA – 8 Won
Both the teams have faced each other 20 times in the shortest format of the game. Here, the Indian team has a slight edge as it has won 11 of these 20 matches.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs SA Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Quinton de Kock is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & batters.
IND vs SA Winning Predictions
- India looks more strong as compared to South Africa, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of India
IND vs SA Small League Must Picks:
IND – Jasprit Bumrah [0 points], Virat Kohli [0 points]
SA – Quinton de Kock [0 points], Kagiso Rabada [0 points]
IND vs SA Grand League Risky Picks:
IND – Rishabh Pant [0 points], Arshdeep Singh [0 points]
SA – Tristan Stubbs [0 points], Keshav Maharaj [0 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Lokesh Rahul [10, 55, 62, 6, 28, 36]
- Axar Patel [2W, 3W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
- Suryakumar Yadav [0, 46, 6, 34, 13]
- Rohit Sharma [46*, 11, 72, 28, 21]
- Jasprit Bumrah [1W, 2W, 6W, 2W, 2W]
- Virat Kohli [11, 2, 122*, 0, 60]
South Africa (SA) Key Players
- Aiden Markram [27, 56, 51*, 15]
- Anrich Nortje [1W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
- Kagiso Rabada [1W, 0W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Quinton de Kock [7, 7, 0, 15, 2]
IND vs SA Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Rohit Sharma [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Virat Kohli [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Kagiso Rabada [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Quinton de Kock [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
IND vs SA Live Telecast
IND vs SA match will be live telecast on Star Sports
IND vs SA Squads
India (India) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(WK), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Chahar, Deepak Hooda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami
South Africa (South Africa) Squad
Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock(WK), Temba Bavuma(C), Aiden Markram, Tristan Stubbs, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Rilee Rossouw, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Wayne Parnell