SL vs AFG Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Playing 11, Asia Cup
Image Source: Twitter
SL vs AFG Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Top Picks, Pitch Report today Asia Cup Match
SL vs AFG Match Preview
This is the first match of the much-discussed Asia Cup 2022 tournament. A total of 6 teams are participating in this tournament which are divided into two groups. India, Pakistan and Hong Kong have been placed in the team (Group A), while Sri Lanka are part of the Afghanistan and Bangladesh team (Group B). If both the teams are compared in this match, then Sri Lanka team has been able to win this tournament 5 times, this year also the team is expecting good performance from all its players.
On the other hand, Afghanistan team has done well recently against Ireland and they finished fourth in the last edition of this tournament. From the the perspective the of T20 format, Afghanistan team seems to be a very strong team, they have the ability to present a good challenge to the Sri Lankan team in this match.
Also Read: SL vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction Todays match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
The Afghanistan team has a good mix of young players along with the best experienced players like Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi. On the other hand, Sri Lankan team is expecting good performance from players like Bhanuka Rajapakse, Wanindu Hasaranga, Pathum Nissaka in this tournament. Both the teams will take to the field with the intention of making a stellar performance in this match with the intention of starting the tournament with a win.
SL vs AFG Match Details
- Match – Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan, 1st match of Asia Cup, Group B
- Date – 27 August 2022, 7:30 PM IST
- Venue – Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
SL vs AFG Dream11 Match Prediction
The recent form of both Sri Lanka and Afghanistan in T20 format has not been very good. Australias team defeated hosts Sri Lanka 2-1 in this format last month. The situation in Afghanistan is also somewhat similar to that of Sri Lanka. They were defeated by Ireland 3-2 in the last T20 series. Learning from past mistakes, both countries would like to make a great comeback in the Asia Cup.
SL vs AFG Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, both are good. You can choose any of one.
- Spinners may play major role on this pitch.
- As both teams are equal on paper, Make a combination of 6-5 players in small league from both teams.
SL vs AFG Small League Must Picks
- SL – Wanindu Hasaranga [0 points], Dasun Shanaka [0 points]
- AFG – Rashid-Khan [0 points], Hazratullah Zazai [0 points]
SL vs AFG Grand League Risky Picks
- SL – Asitha Fernando [0 points], Jeffrey Vandersay [0 points]
- AFG – Ibrahim Zadran [0 points], Noor Ahmad [0 points]
Also Read: Asia Cup 2022 Schedule, Team, Venue, Time Table
SL vs AFG Top Picks
Pathum Nissanka – This year he has scored 326 runs in 11 matches, this year in T20 format, he is the highest run-scorer for Sri Lanka, in this match also he can contribute well with the bat.
Wanindu Hasaranga He is the main fast bowler of the Sri Lankan team, he can also contribute well with the bat, he has recently completed 50 wickets in T20 format, he has become the fastest player to complete 50 wickets in this Format from Sri Lanka team.
Rashid Khan – He is the leading bowling all-rounder of the Afghanistan team, while bowling brilliantly in The Hundred tournament, taking 3 wickets for 25 runs, he has the ability to score fast runs in the last over. In this match, he can prove to be a good option as a captain in the dream team.
Najibullah-Zadran – In the five-match T20 series played against Ireland, he was the highest run-scorer for the Afghanistan team, in this match also he cannot be ignored.
SL vs AFG Playing 11
Sri Lanka (SL) Possible Playing 11
1. Pathum Nissanka, 2. Danushka Gunathilaka, 3. Bhanuka Rajapaksa, 4. Charith Asalanka, 5. Dhananjaya de Silva, 6. Dasun Shanaka(C), 7. Wanindu Hasaranga, 8. Maheesh Theekshana, 9. Chamika Karunaratne, 10. Asitha Fernando, 11. Jeffrey Vandersay
Afghanistan (AFG) Possible Playing 11
1. Najibullah-Zadran, 2. Hazratullah Zazai, 3. Ibrahim Zadran, 4. Usman Ghani, 5.Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), 6.Mohammad Nabi(C), 7. Rashid-Khan, 8. Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, 9. Naveen-ul-Haq, 10. Noor Ahmad, 11. Karim Janat
SL vs AFG Pitch Report
This pitch is friendly to both the batsmen and the bowlers, although the bowlers get a lot of help on this pitch in the beginning, so winning the toss and bowling first will be the right decision on this pitch. It has been a bit difficult to bat in the first innings, where the average score of the first innings is 128 runs. The batting looked a bit easier in the second innings. That is why, chasing the target here, 60 percent of the matches have been won.
SL vs AFG Weather Report
The sky will be very clear, there is no chance of rain. The temperature is expected to remain in the range of 35-42 degree Celsius.
Also Read: IND vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction Todays match, Fantasy Cricket Tips