ENG vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Today match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
England vs Afghanistan Dream11 Match Prediction
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup
ENG vs AFG Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
- Reece Topley have been injured and ruled out.
ENG vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup, England vs Afghanistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
ENG vs AFG (England vs Afghanistan) Match Details
|Match||England vs Afghanistan (ENG vs AFG)|
|League||ICC Mens T20 World Cup|
|Date||Saturday, 22nd October 2022|
|Time||04:30 PM (IST) – 11:00 AM (GMT)|
ENG vs AFG Match Venue: Perth Stadium, Perth, Australia
ENG vs AFG Pitch Report:
The pitch at Perth is the fastest in the world. The pace and bounce of the pitch is bound to assist the fast bowlers. It is a typical Aussie wicket which would give the cliched “chin music.” As the innings progresses the pitch becomes flatter and the batters start to have the hold of the game. The par score is expected to be around 160-170 runs.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
Perth Stadium Score Records:
|Bowling first won:||1|
|1st inn avg score:||157|
|2nd inn avg score:||154|
ENG vs AFG (England vs Afghanistan) Playing 11
ENG vs AFG (England vs Afghanistan) Match Preview
ENG vs AFG: England will take on Afghanistan in ICC Mens T20 World Cup on Saturday, 22 October 2022 at 16:30 PM IST
This is the second game of the Super 12 stage of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022. This match shall be taking place in Perth
England (ENG) Team Updates
- England made it to the semifinal & final in the previous two editions of the T20 WC. Thus, they would want to do better and win the trophy this time around.
- England enter the tournament as firm favourites owing to their recent form. Besides, the Jos-Buttler side have players who can single-handedly win games on their day.
- Bowling is a slight worry for England, as they have leaked runs in death overs.
- Jos Buttler and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Stokes and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Tymal Mills will lead his teams pace attack.
- Topley’s absence could prove to be a dampener. Sam Curran or Tymal Mills is likely to replace him in the playing XI against Afghanistan.
Afghanistan (AFG) Team Updates
- As for Afghanistan, their side consists of some big match-winners as well.
- A lot will depend on their spin wizard Rashid Khan. The Mohammad Nabi side’s USP is undoubtedely their spinners. When it comes to their batting, a lot will depend on the likes of Hazaratullah Zazai and Najibullah Zadran.
- Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position.
- Najibullah-Zadran and Mohammad Nabi will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nabi will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Rashid-Khan and Mohammad Nabi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nabi was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Fazal Haq and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG vs AFG Dream11 Predictions
England are quite stronger as compared to the AFG side , most probably they will win this match.
ENG vs AFG ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice: Jos Buttler will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Alex Hales will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
ENG vs AFG Head to Head
England and Afghanistan have faced each other in 2 matches in T20. Out of these 2 games , England have won 2 whereas Afghanistan have come out victorious on 0 occasion.
ENG vs AFG Recent Forms
ENG – W NR W W W
AFG – W L L L W
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Hotstar
- Jos Butler is a T20I maestro and his explosive style of batting has been inculcated in the current England squad. The attacking mindset of the player is what makes him different from the rest of the players.
- Moeen Ali : He is vital for England as his ability to bowl off spin and finsih the game with the bat is a unique skill set.
- Rashid Khan’s ability with the ball is hidden to none. Needless to say that he holds the key for Afghanistan.
- Md Nabi is the skipper of the Afghans, and he has been around for sometime. His form would lift up the spirit of the entire team and thus, his role of a finisher and his off spin bowling becomes all the more important.
POINTS TABLE – ICC Men’s T20 World Cup
|6||United Arab Emirates||3||1||2||0||-1.235||2|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost, T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|
ENG vs AFG Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- In Wicket Keeping, Jos Buttler is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & batters.
ENG vs AFG Winning Predictions
- England looks more strong as compared to Afghanistan, Make a 7-4 combination in favour of England
ENG vs AFG Small League Must Picks:
ENG – Jos Buttler [0 points], Alex Hales [0 points]
AFG – Rashid-Khan [0 points], Rahmanullah Gurbaz [0 points]
ENG vs AFG Grand League Risky Picks:
ENG – David Willey [0 points], Harry Brook [0 points]
AFG – Gulbadin Naib [0 points], Fareed Malik [0 points]
England (ENG) Key Players
- Mark Wood [3W, [1W, 2W], 2W, 0W]
- Reece Topley [1W, 2W, 1W, 0W, 0W]
- Moeen Ali [DNB, 51*, 29, 0W, 55*]
- Ben Stokes [27, 21, 0, [66, 60]]
- Dawid Malan [26, 36, 0, 20, 7, 5]
- Jos Buttler [14, 29, 22, 60]
- Alex Hales [27, 1, 5, 26, 53]
Afghanistan (AFG) Key Players
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman [0W, 2W, 3W, 2W, 0W]
- Mohammad Nabi [0W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 5, 1W]
- Rashid-Khan [0W, 1W, 3W, 0W, 2W]
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz [0, 84, 11, 40, 24]
ENG vs AFG Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Mohammad Nabi [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Ben Stokes [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Dawid Malan [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Rashid-Khan [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Jos Buttler [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
ENG vs AFG Live Telecast
ENG vs AFG match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
ENG vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi
ENG vs AFG Squads
England (ENG) Squad
Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Chris Jordan, Chris Woakes, Philip Salt(WK), Liam Livingstone, Liam Dawson, Tymal Mills, Richard Gleeson
Afghanistan (AFG) Squad
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah-Zadran, Mohammad Nabi(C), Gulbadin Naib, Rashid-Khan, Fazal Haq, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fareed Malik, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Qais Ahmad, Saleem Safi, Usman Ghani, Afsar Zazai(WK), Rahmat Shah, Darwish Rasooli, Azmatullah Omarzai