IND vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction, Match Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips
India vs Pakistan Dream11 Match Prediction
IND vs PAK Fantasy Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report
IND vs PAK fantasy predictions WC 2022
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup, India vs Pakistan Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.
IND vs PAK (India vs Pakistan) Match Details
||India vs Pakistan (IND vs PAK)
||ICC Mens T20 World Cup
||Sunday, 23rd October 2022
||01:30 PM (IST) – 08:00 AM (GMT)
IND vs PAK Match Venue:
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne , Australia
IND vs PAK Pitch Report:
The match will be played in MCG. The pitch out here is a good for batting, However due to cloudy conditions, bowlers will be getting advantage. Long boundaries are on either side of the wicket. Spinners will enjoy bowling as batters might target long boundaries.
All eyes will be on the weather in Melbourne as the forecast predicted on Sunday is gloomy. According to Australia MET department, there are 60% chance of rain. If rain statys away, then these two teams will play a cracking contest. India have been the form team in the T20Is in 2022. They have won 22 matches and are in good form.
Melbourne Cricket Ground Score Records:
|Batting first won:
|Bowling first won:
|1st inn avg score:
|2nd inn avg score:
IND vs PAK (India vs Pakistan) Playing 11
India (IND) Possible Playing 11
1.Rohit Sharma(C), 2. Lokesh Rahul, 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Suryakumar Yadav, 5. Hardik Pandya, 6. Dinesh Karthik(WK), 7. Axar Patel, 8. Harshal Patel, 9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10. Arshdeep Singh, 11. Mohammed Shami
Pakistan (PAK) Possible Playing 11
1.Mohammad Rizwan(WK), 2. Babar Azam(C), 3. Shan Masood, 4. Haider Ali, 5. Mohammad Nawaz, 6. Asif Ali, 7. Shadab Khan, 8. Iftikhar-Ahmed, 9. Shaheen Afridi, 10. Naseem-Shah, 11. Haris Rauf
IND vs PAK (India vs Pakistan) Match Preview
IND vs PAK
: ICC Mens T20 World Cup will see India facing off against Pakistan on Sunday, 23 October 2022 at 13:30 PM IST
India will play their first match of the T20 World Cup 2022 against their biggest rivals Pakistan at Melbourne.
Revenge will be on the minds of Rohit Sharma & Co after the pasting in the 2021 edition of the World Cup. Since then, these two teams have met twice in Asia Cup, with both teams winning a game apiece
India (IND) Team Updates
- The Rohit Sharma-led side also beat Australia in the warm-up and are looking good.
- Death bowling is a slight concern, and India will be banking on Harshal and Shami to come good.
- India have named Md Shami as the replacement for Jasprit Bumrah. Thus, he becomes a direct entry to the team.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- The debate around Karthik and Pant finally seems to be cooling down. The team management seems keen on giving Dinesh Karthik an opportunity over Pant based on his recent form.
- Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Shami and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Pakistan (PAK) Team Updates
- For Pakistan, the middle order will yet again be the focus. Shaheen Shah returns, and it would be interesting to see who Pakistan drops for the talismanic pacer.
- Their batters include Babar and Rizwan, who hold the key to their success. One out of the two has to stay till the end to get their team through.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Shan Masood will bat at the one-down position.
- Haider Ali and Mohammad Nawaz will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Shadab Khan and Mohammad Nawaz will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The pace bowling options have always been evergreen for Pakistan and with the addition of Shaheen Shah Afridi it can only get better. Pakistan arguably have one of the best bowling lineups in the tournament.
Also Read: Melbourne Australia today weather report
IND vs PAK Dream11 Predictions
Both teams are almost equal and looking at their recent forms, it will be a 50-50 contest.
IND vs PAK ICC Mens T20 World Cup Match Expert Advice
: Hardik Pandya will be a top multiplier choice for the small leagues. Virat Kohli will be a decent choice for the captaincy in the grand leagues.
IND vs PAK Head to Head
IND vs PAK Recent Forms
IND – W W W W L
PAK -W W L W W
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar.
- Suryakumar Yadav has been the 360 degree player for India and can manipulate the field with ease. His role has given the Indian batting lineup some much needed stability as he is a player who can be relied upon.
- Virat Kohli is an important player against any opposition in the world. His stats against Pakistan in T20I shows how much he loves to dominate the Pakistanis in T20s. He has scored a total of 406 runs, at an average of 67.66 with a strike rate of 119.06 against Pakistan, enough to show his dominance.
- Shaheen Afridi : The young Pakistani left arm pacer had to miss out for a few moths due to injury. Now, he is fit and fine and will make a comeback to the side.
- Mohammed Rizwan is ranked no 1 in the world and his ability to get his team out of trouble every now and then is what sets him apart from the crowd. His consistency is appreciable and Pakistan would be banking on him yet again to deliver the goods in the World Cup.
IND vs PAK Fantasy Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Mohammad Rizwan is the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers and batters, however due to cloudy conditions pacers would get more advantage
IND vs PAK Small League Must Picks:
Hardik Pandya [0 points], Virat Kohli [0 points]
Mohammad Rizwan [0 points], Shaheen Afridi [0 points]
IND vs PAK Grand League Risky Picks:
Arshdeep Singh [0 points], Dinesh Karthik [0 points]
Haider Ali [0 points], Shan Masood [0 points]
India (IND) Key Players
- Arshdeep Singh [2W, 3W, 1W, 0W,1W]
- Axar Patel [1W, 1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Mohammed Shami [0W, 1W, 3W, [1W, 2W]]
- Lokesh Rahul [57, 51*, 1, 10, 55]
- Hardik Pandya [9, 71*, 17, 0 , (33*, 3W)]
- Virat Kohli [49*, 3, 63, 11, 2]
- Suryakumar Yadav [61, 50*, 69, 0, 46]
Pakistan (PAK) Key Players
- Naseem-Shah [2W, 0W, 0W, 1W, 1W]
- Mohammad Nawaz [(45*, 1W), 0W, (16, 2W)]
- Haris Rauf [3W, 1W, 2W, 0W, 2W]
- Shadab Khan [0W, 1W, 34, 1W, 2W]
- Babar Azam [55, 21, 79*, 22, 87]
- Shaheen Afridi [1W, 2W, 3W, 1W, 1W]
- Mohammad Rizwan [69, 16, 4, 78*, 63]
IND vs PAK Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Lokesh Rahul [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Shadab Khan [PTs: 0, CR: 8.5]
- Hardik Pandya [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Babar Azam [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Mohammad Rizwan [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
IND vs PAK Live Telecast
IND vs PAK match will be live telecast on Star Sports and Disney Plus Hotstar
You can watch IND vs PAK match highlights on Hotstar
and also watch after match here.
IND vs PAK Squads
India (IND) Squad
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK), Deepak Hooda, Shardul Thakur, Ravichandran Ashwin
Pakistan (PAK) Squad
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Shan Masood, Haider Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem-Shah, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Haris(WK), Mohammad Wasim, Khushdil-Shah, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Shahnawaz Dhani
IND vs PAK Dream11 Experts Team
Dream11 Small League (SL) Team